Haruka

It's been two days since I've been in the Night Class, I still feel like the unrespected one since I'm level D, and soon to fall into level E. But this time I won't fall into a level E, since I will have to drink the blood of my master, Koki Tsutaya. But he will show me where my sister is for exchange of me becoming his servant for him. Damn you Koki. 

It's just about time to go to my classes, but instead I'll be going with Koki to find my twin sister, Haruka. I must see if she's alright, and try to bring her to cross academy to keep her safe and protected. I stand at the gate waiting for Koki to come, he then comes over when he see's me. 

"Are you ready?" Koki asks. 

"Of course of am, I hope this isn't a trick." I say to him. 

"If it was I would have fed you before we went." Koki says starting to walk. 

That's true, he would of fed me before he went instead of feeding me his blood afterwards, clever guy. We start to walk towards a small town not far from the academy, the town has a large river in the middle of it, and a bridge to cross over to the other side. 

We eventually arrive at a cottage. 

"Just to let you know, Haruka has not lost any of her memories, she knows that she is a vampire." Koki says to me. 

"O-Okay.." I say back.

So I lost my memories and got my vampire beast sealed and Haruka didn't? He must have wanted the both of us to suffer different ways. I've been suffering mentally getting used to be a vampire, and Haruka must have been suffering to stop herself from hurting people. 

Koki then opens the door and walks in, I slowly start to walk in and stop in the middle of the room. "Wait here, I'll go get her." Koki says and I nod staying where I am.

A couple of minutes later, Koki brings out a girl who has the look of myself. 

"H..Haruka..?" I say to the girl. 

The girl then looks up and has the blood red eyes of a vampire lusting for blood. 

Don't tell me, has she became a level E? 

"Sumiko, this is your sister." Koki says as she pushes Haruka towards me. 

"Haruka.. you're alive.." I say starting to cry and hugging her tightly. 

"Sumiko..? Is that you?" Haruka says to me and I see her eyes go back to normal. 

"Yes, I have somewhere safe to take you, it'll be a walk from here." I say to her as I stand up and help her up.  

"You left me.. you left me to suffer and you ran away while you had the chance, Koki told me he sealed away your vampire form and your memories, and he just left me alone to suffer. I've consumed too much blood in the past 9 years, I don't want to suffer anymore. I just want to be with my twin sister, and live a happy normal life.. let's get going now." Haruka says as she tears up. 

"Let's get going then." Koki says to the both of us. 

We all start walking back to Cross Academy, and arrive at the headmasters office. 

"T-This is your twin sister?!" The Headmaster says. 

"Yes, I have found out that she has been turned into a vampire, and I'm requesting she stays with me in the Night Class." I say to the Headmaster. 

"Very well then, I'll contact Kaname about it." The Headmaster says to me and I'm dismissed. 

We walk back to the Moon Dormatory and arrive at my room. 

"Well here it is Haruka." I say to my twin sister. 

"I'm happy to be able to spend time with my sister, we should catch up on what has happened over the years." Haruka says to me and I nod. 

"Sumiko, meet me in my room in five minutes." Koki says as he walks out. 

It must be about myself needing to drink his blood and become his loyal servant, a deal is a deal after all. I'm going to have to drink it no matter what, I wonder how Kaname is doing right now. 

It's been five minutes and I leave the room and go to Koki's room as slow as I can, this is probably the last time I will have in full control of myself. I go to his door and knock on it and it's immediately open. 

"Welcome Sumiko, come right in." Koki says like he's inviting me into a party. 

I walk in and stand still in the middle of the room. Koki walks to his couch and invites me to it, I try to resist but I sit down next to him. 

"Treasure your moment, when you drink my blood you will be fully under my control." Koki says to me. 

"Shut up Koki, just hurry it up already." I say to him. 

"Fine then Sumiko." Koki says as he cuts his wrist slightly. 

My head starts to pound, the bloodlust inside of me is instantly taking over, my fangs then come out like they're ready for dinner. 

"Sumiko!!" A voice yells out just as I drink the blood of Koki, I stop realising what I'm doing and I back away. 

"I thought I smelled blood." A voice says at the door, the boy with silver hair and a tattoo on his neck. Zero is here now, but I'm afraid it's too late. 

"Zero.. I say as I start to fall over from the couch. 

Zero then catches me, he aims his gun at Kiko, and pulls the trigger at the pureblood who turned me into a vampire, right in front of my eyes he shot him right in the heart.

"Zero.. you.." I say confused with my eyes still blood red. 

"I don't want you to be controlled by a pureblood Sumiko, you don't deserve it." Zero says to me. 

Zero then carries me back to my room, he then has the look of shock when he see's Haruka.