The One that Hunts

Memory 

I screamed from falling over a log and landing my face in dirt. 

"Ouch.." I say to myself and see a boy aproaching me. 

"Are you okay?" The boy asks. 

"Yeah, I just tripped over and hit my leg hard on the ground." I say trying to get up but falling down again.

"You need to rest for a while before you get back up." The boy says to me. 

"O-Okay." I say to him and he wraps his bandana around the leg. 

"There we go, hopefully you should be better soon, let me carry you back to the campsite." The boy says. 

"What's your name?" I ask him. 

"The name's Kin Noto, remember that name okay?" Kin says. 

"Sure, I'm Sumiko Kawamura." I say to Kin when he picks me up. 

"Hold on tight!" Kin says and we race off. 

End of Memory 

"I never thought I'd see you as a disgusting vampire Sumiko, you don't deserve this at all." Kin says to me. 

"I'm sorry Kin, I tried as hard as I could to have a regular life, but it just doesn't work out for me." I say to Kin. 

I see Kin tearing up because of me becoming this beast in human form, he must have been born into a hunter family. Kin and myself met when we were at elementary school, I fell over and he carried me back to the classroom. We became best friends until he moved away because of his parents splitting up, I never saw him again until now. 

I then see Haruka running up to us, yelling out for me to get away from him. I start to run off and get shot in the back, I fall over feeling the effects of a hunters weapon. 

"Sumiko!!" Haruka yells out and she gets shot as well. 

Above me I then see Zero, Kotaro, Yuki, Kaname and the rest of the Night Class. 

"Who the heck are you?" Zero asks. 

"The name's Kin Noto, an expert vampire hunter." Kin says introducing himself. 

"I won't be letting you take the pureblood twins." Kaname says. 

"Just try me Kuran." Kin says grinning. 

I slowly start to get up trying to avoid the pain from the anti-vampire gun. 

"Sumiko, stay low, you too Haruka." Kotaro says holding a katana. 

The headmaster must have trained him well. 

"Kaname, those two will act like a level E eventually, so watch out and see how they're doing." 

"I understand." Kaname says.

"At the Hunter's Association, we have a plan to turn you back into ordinary vampires, and preventing you two to be consumed." Kin says as he turns around. 

"No thanks, I'm guessing it was my fate to die anyways, everything that lives has to die right?" I say. 

"Sumiko.." Kin says. 

Kin decides to leave the academy, he leaves a box for me incase he found the right Sumiko he knows I guess. I'll open it when I head back to the dorms, it might be more memories that I haven't recovered yet. I then arrive at my room and open the box. 

In the box I see a letter with my name on it. I start to tear open the letter and see the writing engraved on the paper. 

Hey Sumiko, it's been a while since I've seen you. I wanted to tell you about the dangers of being a Pureblood vampire by the spell:

-You will eventually lose control after a long time 

-To be saved from losing control, you must drink another vampire's blood who has also been turned into a pureblood by a spell. 

-You have temporary pureblood powers, if you bite someone and feed them your blood with Koki's blood in your veins, they are doomed. Haruka has the ability to rescue level D vampires, since she has not consumed Mai's blood. 

-Hunters will be after you two and want to examine on you, avoid them at all costs. 

I put up that act so I could give you this, I heard that there is a ball coming up for your school, please wear the dress that is included this package. 

From your childhood friend, Kin Noto. 

I open the packet under the note, I see a beautiful silver dress with a flower near my shoulder. Thank you Kin, I'll wear this for sure, it's so beautiful.