The Gunshot

Zero has the look of shock when he see's Haruka in my room, the Haruka that looks exactly like me. 
"Sumiko.. who is this girl..?" Zero says. 
"Zero, meet Haruka, my twin sister." I say to him. 
"Twin.. sister?" Zero says. 
"She got turned into a vampire nine years ago along with me, by that pureblood that you just shot." I tell him. 
"Okay, just make sure that you keep safe, you too Haruka." Zero says as he walks out. 

I just sit still there shocked to have learned that Koki is dead, wait isn't that a good thing? Or is he still alive but commanding me easily. That bastard. 
"I'm still alive... Sumiko...." A voice says in my head. 
Kiko, damn it you're still alive, Zero must have aimed away from the heart on accident. 
"I still have time to regenerate, but it'll take some time because of that Bloody Rose he uses." Koki says inside my head. 
I see the sun rising, it's time to go to sleep now. 
"Goodnight Haruka." I say to her. 
"Goodnight Sumiko." She says back and we fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I wake up to see it's just about time to go to class, I shake Haruka to wake her up. 
"Hm...?" She says opening her eyes and rubbing them. 
"Your uniform has arrived, try it on." I say as I hand it to her, already in my Night Class uniform. 
"I'll let you get changed, I'll just hang out of the room." I say as I walk out. 

Two minutes later Haruka comes out wearing her Night Class outfit. 
"Great! Now let's get going!" I say to her and we walk and people see us. 
"Are they vampires like us?" Haruka asks and I nod. 
I then see Kaname look at both of us when we walk outside to the gates. 
"Good Morning Lord Kaname." I say as I bow. 
"U-Uh Good Morning." Haruka says as she bows. 
I hear gossiping already. 

"Wow, it's hard to tell the different between you two, how about you change hairstyles or put an accessory in your hair?" Hanabusa says. 
"Sounds good, I have a flower clip and a star clip." I say back to him and I pull them out. 
I then put the flower clip in Haruka's hair and the star clip in mine. 
"It's looking good." Senri says. 
"Thank you." The both of us say. 

The gate then opens and the fangirls go off again for the males, I see Zero and he continues his glare at Kaname. 
"Stay back! Don't push!" I hear Yuki yell as usual. 
I then hear something very unusual. Fanboys are now screaming, now this is just sad, I think they're screaming over me or something. 
I then see Kotaro standing at the end holding flowers. I walk up to him. 
"Who are the flowers for?" I ask him. 
"Sumiko, they're for you." Kotaro says as he hands them to me. 
"Thanks Kotaro, they're lovely." I say to him. 

Haruka then walks up to us. 
"Sumiko, I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Haruka says. 
"N-No, we're just friends." I say to her. 
"You're Sumiko's twin sister? It's good to meet you." Kotaro says bowing. 
"The pleasure's all mine." Haruka says and we both walk away to go to class. 

I sit down once again, Koki isn't here, so I wonder if he died or something. I look at Haruka and see her sit down next to me. 
"Most of the people in this class are Aristocat vampires, and we are Ex-Human Vampires, the lowest on the triangle. Because we got bitten by a Pureblood vampire." I say to Haruka and she nods. 

I look out the window and see the moon, it sure does look pretty tonight. I look back at the board and see a student walk in. 
"Please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher says. 
"Of course, my name is Mai Tsutaya, it's good to meet you all." The girl says. 

Tsutaya..? Is this girl the younger sister of Koki? I stiffen and shake a little. The girl then walks up to Kaname. 
"You know who I am, right?" Mai says to Kaname. 
"Of course I do, don't cause any trouble or you'll regret it." Kaname says. 
"So scary." Mai says as she looks around. 

"Just to let you know, I'm the pureblood princess of the Tsutaya family." Mai says to everyone. 
I get up and leave the classroom by running back to my room, I look back to see that Haruka was following me. 
"Why did you run? Was there something wrong with that girl?" Haruka asks. 
"Yes, that was the sister of Koki, and Koki is supposed to be deceased. She'll go after me since I drank his blood." I tell Haruka. 
"You drank his blood..? Why..?" Haruka tells me. 
"So I could save you." I tell her. 
Haruka has the look of shock in her face now, I just pretty much gave my life to Koki to get her back. 

I lay down on my bed and slowly sob myself into a sleeping state.