Awakening

This man.. he's biting deep into my neck.. it hurts.. a lot more than you can think. My vision goes dark quickly, the smell of blood is in the air quickly, I think I'm a vampire, my thirst is just so bad. My head is pounding, and my throat is incredible sore, this must be the blood lust, I'll try to control myslef as much as I can. 

My eyes open and I see a face over me, it looks like Yuki and Kaname are here to see me. 

"S-Stay back.. please.." I say as my face erupts in tears. 

"Sumiko, we understand your problem right now, Zero went through the same thing." Yuki says. 

"Zero's a vampire..?" I ask and Yuki nods. 

"How many vampires are there..?" I ask. 

"The whole Night Class are." Kaname says. 

The entire Night Class are vampires? I guess that was what Kotaro wanting to find out about, luckily he doesn't find out they are vampires. I sit up and look around, the vampire is gone. 

"He's.. gone.." I say to myself. 

"Here." Kaname says as he hands me these tablets and a glass of water. 

"What's this? I don't need medication." I say to Kaname. 

"It's a blood tablet, they quench your thirst for the hunger of blood. Try it out, it's not as good as human blood but it'll do." Kaname says as he walks out. 

I put the tablet into the water and see the water turn a pinkish color, now here comes the best part of my little experiment, testing it out. I drink the water slowly to get the full taste of the water, it's alright to drink. 

"Let's go to headmaster Sumiko, we'll sort something out for you." Yuki says as she offers her hand. I nod and grab her hand to stand up and we exit the building. 

The sun is starting to come up, I never thought the sun would be so bright before, I guess it's a vampire habit. My first morning as a vampire, I'm never going to forget the blinding sunrays of this day. 

We eventually arrive at the headmasters office. 

I sit down on the seat in front of the headmaster, it looks like he is thinking hard about something. Yuki stands beside me waiting for something to be said. 

"Sumiko, I highly suggest you go into the Night Class, you have the good grades, and it looks like you can behave yourself very well. For how much time you have left, keep fighting for everyone." The Headmaster says. 

"Yes sir, I understand. I'll go into the Night Class, it'll be easier for me to not hurt anyone." I say to him. 

"Okay then, Yuki get Zero to help you on changing Sumiko's room to the Girls Moon Dormatory." Headmaster says. 

"Yes sir!" Yuki says running to get Zero. 

"Sumiko, do you know who turned you?" Headmaster says to me. 

"He said his name was Koki, and that's all I got." I respond. 

"Okay then, I'll contact the vampires to see who is behind it." Headmaster says as I leave the room and head for my old room. 

"Hey you." Says a boy with silver hair and a tattoo on his neck. 

"Zero, you heard what happened, didn't you." I say to Zero. 

"Yes, but no matter what you do, please don't give in to the lust, I highly regret it." Zero says to me. 

"Okay, I promise not to, I'll do my best." I say to Zero. 

"Whoever turned you, I'll kill them with my Bloody Rose for sure." Zero says. 

"Let's go move my stuff into the moon dorm, it's about time I get there before I'm spotted." I say to Zero as he nods. 

I'll fight as hard as I can for you Zero, I won't fall into the darkness at all, you can count on me!