Level END

It's been nine days since I was informed that I had the process of turning into a level E, I have a difficult choice to make for myself. These are to get turned into a Human, be a Pureblood Vampire, or die at being a Level E. I continue to pace around my room thinking, Haruka looks at me worried. 
"Sumiko.. I want you to be a human, but I don't want Kaname to die as well. And I don't want you to become a level E either. I suggest you turn into a pureblood." Haruka says to me as I walk to the window. 
I still need time to think, if I turn into a pureblood then I won't be able to see Kotaro anymore, and Zero won't like me so much either. I shouldn't take too long since I'll be level E, my bloodlusts are occuring around every 3 hours. 

"I'm heading out Haruka, I'll be back in 10 minutes." I say to her. 
"Okay, just be careful." Haruka says to me and I leave the dorm. 

I walk around a lot, and I see someone wearing the day class uniform sitting down. I recognise the hair, it's Kotaro. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. 
"Hey Sumiko.." Kotaro says to me with a sad look on his face. 
"What's wrong? You seem gloomy?" I ask him. 
"I just learned that my mother and father were killed by someone, or something." Kotaro says and I look at him. 
"I'm sorry for bringing it up in the first place." I say. 
"Please don't worry about it, you didn't know." Kotaro says. 

Maybe his parents were killed by a vampire, it might be possible. 
My lust is coming back now, I forgot the time before I headed out. I hold Kotaro from behind and my fangs come out and my eyes are hungry for blood. 
"S-Sumiko?" Kotaro asks shaking a little. 
"Don't worry about it, I won't have too much." My vampire self says as I lick his neck slowly. 
"W-What are you Sumiko?!" Kotaro demands. 
'You'll have to find out  for yourself." I say as I smirk. 

I then sink my fangs into his neck drinking his blood slowly, I drink half of his blood and then let go fast. I look at my hands and be silents. 
"Those fangs, those blood red eyes, the stories can't be true at all. Sumiko, you're a vampire." Kotaro says shocked. 
"I want more.." I say to myself as I go towards Kotaro once again. 
Kotaro then starts to back away fast as I see Zero pushing the both of us apart. I then see Haruka run in after Zero, she looks entirely shocked. 

"Sumiko!!" Haruka yells and she hugs me. 
"I never wanted to see you like this Sumiko, I wanted us to live normal lives without vampires interupting us." Haruka says as she cries. 
I feel feel tears drop down my cheeks onto the ground, I'm crying for my humanity back I guess. 

"Sumiko, you said that if you turn into a level E, you wanted me to kill you. I'll do your final wish, so you can live a happy afterlife." Zero says aiming his pistol at me. 
"No way!" Haruka yells out standing in front of me with her arms out. 

Kaname walks in to the scene and looks at Zero. 
"Lower your gun Zero, Sumiko has told me what she wants before she got into this state." Kaname says. 
"What did she want then?" Zero asks. 
"I wish to be turned into a pureblood vampire." I say to Zero as I stand up. 
"N-No way.." Zero says shocked. 
I walk over to Kaname and start to walk away with him and Haruka. 

I'm sorry Zero, Kotaro, Yuki and Yori. No one wants me to disappear, or Kaname to disappear, so the only decision is for me and Haruka to become purebloods.