Bloodlust

I start to wake up and look around when I sit up, it's just about time to go to class. I look over and see Haruka already dressed and making sure I'm alright. I then realise a wet cloth is on my head. 

"You had a fever, so I decided to put a cloth to try and cool you down." Haruka says. 

"Thanks, but I'm fine now, honestly." I say getting up. 

"I'll just be checking your temperature now and then, I got to keep caucious on your behavour as well." Haruka says to me and I nod. 

I get dressed into my Night Class and  walk out to the gate where everyone is waiting for me and Haruka. 

"How are you doing?" Hanabusa whispers to me. 

"I don't have much time left, approximately two weeks." I say back to him. 

"Just take care of yourself until then." Akatsuki says joining in the conversation. 

The gate then opens as I hear fanboys and fangirls. 

"Sumiko-chan!" A boy yells out. 

"Aido-senpai!" A girl yells out. 

"Haruka-chan!" Another boy yells out. 

I try to walk as fast as I can out of there, I feel my bloodlust again, I get away from the day class students and go near the fountain. 

I remember this fountain, it was when I was a human. I won't forget the sparklets that shined bright in the sky, but I won't be able to see those sparkles anymore since it's hard to go out in the daylight again. I sit down at the edge and start panting from my bloodlust, I have to get back at the dorm now, I don't want to hurt anybody. 

"Sumiko..?" Someone says beside me. 

I turn around and see Kotaro, no Kotaro please run away now. 

My head pounds and I hold it tight trying to run away, my throat feels parched and I feel my fangs come out. I keep my mouth closed but Kotaro grabs my arm before I can run away. 

"What's gotten into you Sumiko? You're trembling?" Kotaro asks. 

I continue to be quiet and pull my arm away walking off. I get away from Kotaro and I sit at the base of a tree, with my bloodlust getting more stronger as I pant. 

"Sumiko?" I hear above me and I see Yuki, Zero and Haruka. 

"I didn't know it'll get this bad.. I'll stay at the dorm.." I say to them with blood red eyes. 

Haruka then helps me up so I can walk back to the dorm, Yuki and Zero escort us in case I hurt anybody. I lay down on my bed and look at Zero and Yuki. 

"Zero.. I'm glad you didn't suffer like this.." I say to him. 

"Sumiko.." Zero says feeling bad for me. 

"Zero, let's get going on patrol, Haruka will look after Sumiko." Yuki says to Zero. 

"I'll be fine Zero, check on me tomorrow if you want, Yuki and Zero." I say to them and they walk out. 

"Sumiko, please get some rest." Haruka says to me and puts a wet cloth on my forhead. 

I then close my eyes and doze off into a sleep once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I wake up and sit up once again, I put a hand around my throat softly and look at Haruka sleeping beside my bed. She must have looked after me while I was sleeping. I move over to her and lay her in her bed and put the blanket over her. 

My head is pounding again, my teeth are sore and my bloodlust continues to rise as I have my fangs out and head towards Haruka's neck. I lift her up and open my mouth to bite into her, I bite her neck and slowly drink her blood slowly crying. 

"Sumiko.. please don't cry now.." Haruka says to me as I drink her blood. 

I let go of her and back away. 

"What have I done.." I say to myself running off. 

I don't want to suffer like this anymore, just someone please kill me already, I'm nearly level E. I continue to run and I run into Zero outside. 

"Zero.. I say as I cry." 

"Sumiko.. you." Zero says as he holds me close. 

"Please end my suffering, I'm sick of being this monster." I say to him. 

"I don't have the guts to do that now, if I kill you in your current state I would never forgive myself." Zero says to me. 

"I want you to be the one to kill me Zero." I say to Zero and he looks shocked but nods. 

"That isn't necessary." Kaname says as he walks up to me. 

"What do you want Kuran." Zero says annoyed. 

"There is an ancient vampiric spell that turns you into a pureblood vampire, it will only cost a fair amount of magic power though. The spell to turn you human costs me my life, so I'll let you decide." Kaname says to me. 

So I have three choices. Get turned into a pureblood vampire, get turned into a human but that'll cost Kaname's life, or become a level E and be destroyed. I have no idea on what to chose, I guess it'll take some time.