Chapter 32

The blond bombshell was removing Roman's sweatpants. She was eyeing him carefully, seductively, as she did so and smiling.

I wanted to scream.

When she dropped his pants I jumped back and bumped into something and it crashed to the floor. I cursed and kept my breath.

Shit.

"Roman, what was that?" The girl asked; I didn't move, I didn't even breathe. I stood stock still in the closet hoping the beautiful woman wouldn't take another step toward the closet.

"It was nothing," he said, sitting up.

But it was too late. The blond was walking toward the closet door. I was praying that I would become transparent. Maybe my weird powers would kick in and I'd become invisible. I hoped that would happen; but then, suddenly, the door was swung open and she was staring right at me.

"What the -" she turned to glare at Roman. "You have a teenaged girl in your closet." The blond was pretty. Not as gorgeous as I thought she'd be. Unlike Roman, she didn't have any names written on her flawlessly tanned skin. I wondered what she was. "Who are you? You seem familiar."

"She's no one," Roman said, jumping up and slamming the closet door - in my face. I grumbled.

"What do you mean 'she's no one'?" The girl snapped. "Isnt she the girl you -"

"She's no one." He insisted.

I pushed at the door and stepped out. Both of them snapped their gazes to me. "I am not no one," I glared at Roman. "I am Meredith." I flipped Roman the bird, and turned to the blond and smiled. "And who are you?"

"Silvia," she answered. Her big blue eyes flitting between me and Roman. "Are you two -"

"No!" We said in unison.

"There's nothing," Roman added.

"And there never will be," I continued with a curt nod. "But there is something going on between you two. It intrigues me. How long have you two been fucking?" I grinned.

"Okay. That's none of your business," Roman snapped.

"A couple of months now," Silvia said.

"And is he any good?" I said, wiggling my brows suggestively.

"Why were you hiding her? She's so fun!" Silvia laughed.

"I wasn't hiding her..."

"You were hiding me," I intervened. "He probably didn't want you to know."

"I can't believe he let me in knowing that you were in the closet," Silvia said. "I am so sorry, by the way."

"Oh, no, it's okay." I waved dismissively. "I have seen that tons of times."

"Then you must watch tons of porn, huh?" Roman asked, humor evident in his burning amber eyes.

I shoved at his hard chest, but he didn't flinch. "Anyway..." There was footsteps outside, in the hallway.