chapter 6

I lay in bed and  think of Colin. What type of feelings did I have for him? I love him, but I denied him. I told him it could never work. But it could. Do I take the chance? What would the press think? They would think I am a family destroying co-worker. What do I do? Do I let my walls down for him or do I keep them up and block him out? 

Colin's POV

I can't stop thinking of Jen while I get ready for bed. She did kiss me back. Does that mean she wants me? No, she said she didn't want me. She said it couldn't work. Did I really want to give up that easily on the woman I love? No. I wasn't going to give up on Jen. But I wasn't going to be annoying about it either.  I decide to text her. 

(Text Messages are italics, and they are alternating) 

Hello Love 😏

Jen's POV 

I see my phone buzz and run over to it. I see it's Colin. I immediately text back. 

Hey

What are you doing? 

getting ready for bed, wbu? 

trying to get my beauty sleep but your beauty kept crossing my mind 😏

I laugh, out loud, at his cheesy pick up line. You're a dork 😜

And you're a princess dork, my love 

I want to talk to you tomorrow, if you wouldn't mind 😉

Aye, will do😏

Excited for the beach? 

Aye, love 

I can't wait😊

Better get your beauty sleep, love 

Oh please, you're the one who needs it 

Goodnight Jennifer❤️

Goodnight, Colin❤️

I smile and put my phone on the nightstand. I did like him, I did want him. I was going to tell him tomorrow. I smile and fall asleep. 

7 hours later

 I reach over and turn off my alarm. "Too early." I complain and flop a pillow over my face. Then I hear my phone ring. I look over and see that it is Colin, or "Dork😜" as my contacts have him. I quickly pick up. 

"Hello?" I moan

"Morning sunshine." He laughs "Did you just get up?" 

"Yeah." I chuckle. 

"Well, you might want to get out of bed and go open your door." 

"Why, may I ask?" I giggle. 

"I don't know, just I know you should." 

"As you wish, dork." I hang up and walk over to the door. I open it to see Colin standing there with two coffees. "Colin! This is so sweet!" I clasp my hands over my mouth.  

"You like your surprise?" 

"I love it." I smile and take my coffee. 

I notice him looking at me up and down. I was wearing a loose tshirt without a bra on. I had on some baggy pajama pants. My hair was a mess and pulled back in a ponytail. "Sorry..I know I look sort of bad." 

"Don't worry love, you look beautiful." 

I blush and look down. "Colin, can we talk?" 

"Of course love, want to sit down?" 

"Yeah..." we sit down and I start. "Colin I'm sorry about last night." 

"Jen, it should be me. I am the one that kissed you." 

"No Colin, I pushed you away. Colin, I have liked you for a really long time now. Actually, since we met. I'm scared of what others will think of us. But I think that I can keep a secret. I think that I can handle that, because, Colin, I love you." I sigh and lean close. "I love you Colin." 

"And I love you Jen." He says before taking my face in his hands and starts to kiss me. I move with him, and get closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and let my tongue slip inside his mouth. His shortly follows. We move so that my legs wrap around his waist. He pushes me back so I fall on the couch and he is on top of me. I giggle a little, and break the kiss and laugh. He kisses my neck. " I love you so bloody much, Jen." I laugh more and look at him in his beautiful blue eyes. 

"So, are we together now?" I smile. 

Colin's POV

"I believe so, love." I smirk. 

"We better get ready for the beach." She smiles. "As much as I would like to continue this." 

"Aye, love. I'll pick you up in a half hour?" I stand up and walk to the door.

"Sure, I'll see you then." She smirks and shuts the door. 

A.N.

Hey guy! Thanks for reading this chapter! Comment what you think!!

Love you all, 

Em <3