chapter 15

Over the next couple of weeks, Colin and I settled into the habit of living together. We had our schedule down. Every morning, I would wake up to my pounding alarm with his strong, muscular arm wrapped around me. I would lean over and turn it off and Colin's am would wrap its way tighter around me.

"Babe, it's time to get up." I say, my hands rubbing his arms.

"No, five more minutes," he mumbled into my shoulder.

"No babe, now."

"Mmmmhm," he groaned and started to kiss my neck.

"Baby!" I moan and try to pull away. "Now." He obeys. I stumble into the bathroom and start to fix my hair as Colin hops in the shower. I get dressed and put on my basic makeup for the day. I start to make breakfast downstairs while Colin gets dressed. He met me downstairs. As I scrambled the eggs, he came up behind me and started kissing my neck again. I put my hands above my head and around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his calves and let him pick me up. He kept kissing my neck before I jumped down and finished cooking. He made us coffee. We sat at the breakfast bar and ate our breakfast. I pulled our scripts out of my bag and started to read over them. "What are we filming today lass?" he asked.

"Uh, I think episode thirteen." I blushed and ate a bite.

"Oh," he smiled and then raised an eyebrow. "So I get to propose to you today, aye love?"

"Yeah," I blush more. I had imagined Colin getting down on one knee in front of me. Opening a ring box and asking, 'Jennifer Marie Morrison, will you marry me?' Today he would get down on one knee in front of me. But he wouldn't be proposing to me, he'd be proposing to Emma. He wouldn't be him, he'd be Killian. He'd say, 'Emma Swan, will you marry me?' Someday, I thought.

---

Later on, we were filming the proposal scene inside "our" house. I stood up at the top of the stairs by myself. I held the ring that was for Emma in my hand. I closed my eyes.

"Jennifer Marie, I love you so much. You make me the happiest man alive. Your smile brightens my days. You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep, so, Jennifer Marie-"

"And action!" The director yells. I awoke from my daydream and I ran down the stairs as Emma. I planted a little kiss on his lips. I recited my lines, and before I knew it, Colin was down on one knee.

"Emma Swan," he said in his deep, English accent, "Will you marry me?" I stuck out my hand.

"Yes Killian, yes!" I exclaimed and brought my lips to his. I rested my head on his shoulder as the director called cut. Colin picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled. "Alright you two, that's all for today." He sat me down and wrapped his arm around my waist. I held his other hand.

"Jen I'll take the ring," the costume director said. I was too busy looking at the ring on my hand that was interlocked with Colin's. "Jen?"

"Oh, um, sorry." I blush and hand it to her. Colin takes my hand in his and we went home to our house. 

---

hope you guys like this chapter!!

lemme know :)) 

xoxo, em