chapter 7

Jen POV

I finish putting my sunscreen in my bag when I hear a knock on the door. I go over and open it. "Hey Colin." I smile.

"Hello, Jennifer." He smirks. I always love it when he calls me Jennifer. He leans over and kisses my cheek gently before pulling out a large iced coffee.

"Aw Colin, you didn't have to get me Starbucks!" I laugh a bit.

"Of course, love. Anything for you." I blush and realize that I need to grab my cover-up.

"Hold on, I just need to get one more thing." I smile and turn around.

Colin POV

As she turns around, I realize how beautiful she is. Her simple, white bikini made her look very attractive and suited her well. She comes back to the door in a short romper, a big sun hat, and sunglasses. "Love, why did you cover up your beautiful bathing suit?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Babe, I can't ride there in a bikini!" She laughs. Her laugh is beautiful, just like an angel.

I chuckle a bit too. I take her bag and open the door. "After you, love." She walks in front of me and we take elevator down to the main level. We walk outside and get a cab to take us to the beach. I tipped him ahead of time, and Jen and I hopped in.

In a short while, we were at the beach. I got out first and went to go open Jen's door. I went to grab her hand when she stopped me. "What is it, love?"

"Colin...there's paparazzi. We can't go out in public. Remember, they all still think that you and Helen are married. Married. "

I look down. "I assume you are right, Jen." I frown.

"But Colin?" I notice the slightest smirk forming in her lips.

"Aye?"

"Get in this cab." She whispers.

"Jen-"

"Colin, get in the cab." I laugh and stick my head in and find her lips. We kiss passionately and I soon break away. "That was all I needed." She blushed and followed me out of the cab. We were both smiling and making faces at each other. The others soon arrived. We all spent a fun day splashing around in the water. Colin and I were able to be a little bit extra flirty because we had the entire beach to ourselves. We were in the water splashing each other, and having a great time.

Ginny POV

"Hey Lana?" I ask walking up to her.

"Yeah?" She asks, after setting her wine glass down.

"Have you noticed anything...well...different between-"

"Jen and Colin?" She interrupted.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, something is up."

"Lana, do you think that they're going to get together?" I blurt.

"I don't know." She sighs. She moves her head around and her jaw drops. "Ginny, look." We look over to see Jen siding her legs around Colin's waist and him holding her.

Colin POV

Jen straddles me, so I hold her ass and lift her out of the water. "Mhhm, that's better." I whisper.

"Colin, babe, we're in public!" She laughs. She moves her head back and forth until our foreheads collide. We keep them there. She moves her hands around my neck. I smile and close my eyes. So does she.

Lana POV

"You think they're going to get together? They already are together." I smile.

"Oh my...I never thought that there was...I never knew." Ginny says, shaking her head.

"Come on, you two, kiss already!" I yell, a little too loudly.

Jen POV

I immediately move my head from Colin's and look around at Lana, hysterically laughing. "I totally forgot we were in public!" I frown and look down.

"Jen, don't worry, at least it was only the two of them."

"No, Colin, it wasn't." I look around to see Jared, Josh, Bex, Emilie, Lana, Ginny, Josh, Fred, Eric and Marc all staring at us. "Oh great." I laugh and facepalm myself.

"Thanks Lana!" Colin laughs, as I slide off his lap. We all walk back up to our circle of chairs.

"So, Miss Morrison, Mr. O'Donoghue, anything to share?" Lana smirks and asks after we were all seated.

I look over at Colin. "Alright, alright, we're together." I smile. Colin grabs my hand.

"Like together, together?" Bex asks.

"Yes, you idiot." Lana says.

"Well, Adam and Eddy sure are some good matchmakers." Josh smiles and pats Colin on the back. Ginny puts her hand over my free hand.

Colin and I smile at each other. "Well, Congrats guys." Lana smiles and stands up. "Let's all go swimming!" Colin and I, still joining hands, run into the water and he drags me down. I stand up laughing, and watch Josh try to take Ginny under. Lana was on waist, kissing the living daylights out of him. Bex and Marc were splashing each other, along with Jared. Emilie and Eric were chasing each other with water guns.

This moment was perfect. All of us, having fun, in the sun. All of us together with those that we love. So overall, beach day was a success. 

------

THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!