Chapter 12

After watching everyone take shots and Lana becoming extremely drunk, Colin took my hand, ran out of the bar, and called a taxi. We made it back to the hotel, ran in the room, and shut the door. Immediately, Colin was pushing me back against the door, his lips on mine.

I stood on my toes so my mouth was at the same level as his. I bite on his bottom lip as I run my hands down his back. He slips his tongue into my mouth and starts moving it around. Soon later, I put mine in his. Our tongues fought a battle for dominance of our mouths.

I had to break the kiss to take a deep breath. Colin started to suck on my neck. My hands fumbled with his collar as I attempted to take off his jacket. He moved his arms off of me so I could slide the jacket off. I started to unbutton his shirt. He switched spots on my neck, his hands slowly running down my figure.

I start to move, spinning in a slow circle, moving Colin with me. He slides his hands down to the zipper of my dress. "Are you sure, love?" He asks. 

"Positive," I smile, before sliding off my dress, leaving me in my all-lace underwear. 

"Dammit, Jen," Colin sighs and takes off his shirt. He moves his lips to mine, as I play with his belt. 

Once we were both only in our underwear, we fell onto the bed. And the rest was history.

-----

hey y'all! oml i am the worst, not updating this story for nearly a month! this chapter was highly recommended and was super fun to write! i'm already working on the next update! comment your thoughts, and i'll update soon!!

xoxo