Chapter 2

okay so the first chapter got a really good response, especially on tumblr. im so thrilled that you guys really liked it omg. thanks again for reading and patiently waiting, i appreciate v much 

ps check out my tumblr and twitter, fckingxfuentes

bye ily

[Kellin's POV]

As I made my way down the stairs to the entertainment room, I tried to calm myself. This Vic guy really pissed me the fuck off. I mean, who does he think he is?! He needs to get knocked off his high horse or something. I would do it myself, but I would probably just get my ass kicked. I want to stay away from violence and negative things, and stick to nice and positive things. I've had enough violence and negativity for a lifetime back in Michigan.

When I entered the entertainment room I noticed it wasn't empty anymore, there were two guys sitting on the couch watching the Ravens game. Me, personally, I don't watch football, but whatever floats their boat I guess.

One guy had skunk hair with brown eyes, he was wearing skinny jeans, and a shirt that said 'boner' on it. Why it only said boner, I don't know. It was pretty stupid if you ask me. The other guy had brown hair covered with a black beanie, with a pair of brown eyes to match his hair. He was also wearing skinnies, but they were black, he had a dark red crew neck on. And they both had scruff on their faces. I don't like scruff, but they pulled it off pretty well.

"Hey, are you the new kid?" The first guy with skunk hair asked me. He looked friendly and have me an inviting smile.

"Um, yeah. I'm Kellin, Kellin Quinn." I told him shyly and awkwardly. That's the norm for me though, shy and awkward.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jack, and this is my boyfriend, Alex." Jack said to me. Boyfriend? That makes me feel so much more at ease about my sexuality. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, honestly. I got a lot of shit at my old school for being gay, maybe this place will be different.

"Nice to meet you guys." I told them warmly. Should I tell them I'm gay..? What if they make fun of me? What am I saying?! They're both gay!

"And I'm gay too.." I said, sounding way more awkwardly than I intended. They two didn't look unfazed, in fact they seemed happy to know.

"A lot of people are actually gay around here, so you'll fit right in." Alex said to me. That perfect, the last thing I wished for was unwanted attention.

"Well that's good to hear. I'm guessing people aren't really judging around here then." I assumed. I want to find out as much as possible so I know how to avoid trouble.

"Yeah, most people are really accepting here, besides Craig, Ronnie, Josh, Chris, and Oliver. You might want to watch out for them, especially Ronnie. Just stay away from them and you shouldn't have any problems." Alex explained to me. How hard is it to ask for a school without judgmental pricks? I guess it's impossible. But hey, it could be worse.

"Alright thanks man, I appreciate it. Can I sit?" I asked, I wanted to ask just in case. I didn't want to piss the only people that talked me so far. Then again, I don't think they would get mad if I didn't ask in the first place.

"No problem, anything for a friend." Jack said happily with a smile and patted the seat next to him. Friend? They consider me friends? Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad, I already made two friends on the first day. No too shabby if I do say so myself.

"So, is there anyone else I should watch out for?" I questioned as I sat down. Might as well find out now, right?

"Yeah, Vic, and his two servants Tony and Jaime. They're trouble, but they're not homophobic pricks like Ronnie and the other four, they're just regular pricks." Jack said. Vic? Great. My roommate is someone to look out for. I swear bad luck follows me where ever I go.