Not a chapter but please read it's important.

Yes hello. I would like to apologize to vicquinn for unintentionally taking one if her ideas that she came up with for her fic. You see, when I first started writing this, I asked a close friend of mine to give me ideas to make the story more interesting for you guys to read. My friend gave me the idea of Kellin having chronic nightmares and taking pills for them, along with the scratching. When vicquinn came to me to point out how alike our stories were, I asked my friend that gave me the idea for the nightmares where she came up with it, and she said that she got it from a fic she's reading. She didn't tell me that she got it from a another fic until today when I asked her, so this was completely unintentional and I just wanted to apologize to vicquinn and my readers. Plagiarism isn't cool and I feel really bad about what happened, even though I didn't do it on purpose.

You guys should check out her fic, it's called "If I Called You Satan Would You Smile And Wave" by vicquinn and it's pretty good. It has a boarding school setting like mine, and Vic is a douche in hers as well, but I didn't take her idea for those two, I promise.

Again, vicquinn, I am so sorry for everything that's happened. Hopefully there's no hard feelings and you understand the situation, because it was a complete and total accident. Thanks!

-Hannah :~)