Chapter 17

hello all, i would like to apologize for not updating as fast as i usually do. things just keep getting worse and its v hard for me to write sometimes, and im sorry. i don't mean to keep you guys waiting, and i appreciate it so much that none of you are pressuring me update all the time. i'll still be writing, but the updates might be slow from time to time. 

also, some of you were complaining that kellin didn't return the favor to vic. well as you can clearly see i suck at writing smut and it's hard for me so, no i wasn't doing it again lmao.

anyways this chapter got sorta deep and it might be boring to a few of you, but it had to be done. idk i hope it all makes sense and i don't sound like a complete idiot bc it took me awhile to write.

okay that's all enjoy the chapter ily bye.

warnings: triggering thought/actions

--

[Kellin's POV]

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I noticed was the pounding headache I had. The second thing I noticed is that there was an arm wrapped around me, as per normal. I stayed there in bed, trying to get the motivation to get up and get some aspirin when all the memories from last night flooded into my mind. My cheeks gushed red, and I quickly wiggled out of Vic's hold he had on me, causing him to stir. When I sat up I couldn't help but groan in annoyance from this fucking hangover.

When I saw Vic stir some more I quickly got up before he woke up and went straight to the bathroom for some aspirin. How is he going to react? I don't know if he'll be mad or disgusted or happy, there's really no telling with him. I don't know what goes on inside that head of his.

After taking the two pills, I got two pills for Vic as well. I walked out of the room to see him sitting up in his bed looking straight ahead. I grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge and hesitantly made my way towards his bed. I set the pills and water down on the bedside table, and slowly sat on the edge of the bed. He hadn't moved from his spot before, he was just staring at the wall straight ahead of him with this blank expression. I was about to speak up and ask him what the hell he was doing, but he beat me to it.

"Kellin, what did we do last night." He asked slowly in a low tone, still not tearing his gaze away from the wall.

"Um.." I started, afraid if I said it wrong then all hell would break loose. "You may have or may have not given me a blowjob."

I would've expected to get some sort of reaction out of him, but I didn't. At least not really. All he did was nod his head a little in a slow motion, still staring at that damn wall.

"Would you stop staring at the fucking wall for five seconds and talk to me? Tell me what your thoughts are. Something, please, don't leave me hanging like this." I said, quickly growing irritated with this little game of his.

"I need to go." He said, still not bothering to look at me. He pulled the covers away from his lap and got up, walking to his dresser quickly.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me what you're thinking." I said, not moving from my spot on the bed yet. He's not just going to leave me like this, wondering for the whole day about what his thoughts are. It's not fair to me, and I'm not going to let it happen.

He continued to ignore me, slipping on pants and a shirt in the process. It was only when he started walking towards the door did I speak up once more. I quickly stepped between him and the door, not letting him leave. "Don't ignore me."

"Fine! You wanna know how I feel?! I feel like you need to leave me alone! I don't want to be with you, so get that out of your head." He exploded on me.