Chapter 13

hello all i wanna to apologize for not updating in like a week. my mental state isn't the best right now and i don't have much motivation to write. that doesn't mean I'm stopping though. im determined to make this the best story i possibly can for you guys. i love how much feedback this is getting, you guys are amazing. 

oh, and sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, it's like 5:30 in the morning, and im running on like no sleep right now lmao

ENJOY YOUR SMUT

BYE

--

[Vic's POV]

"Fuck." Kellin groaned, as I slammed him down once more, tight grip on his hips. We were both sweaty, panting messes as I bounced Kellin on top of me.

"More, oh fuck more. Please, Vic." The pale boy pleaded desperately.

"You're so fucking hot when you beg." I told him. I wrapped my arm around the small of his back, pulling him to my chest, and held him in place as I slammed up from beneath him.

"Yes!" Kellin cried out, practically coming undone at my touch.

His constants moans and screams only encouraged me to go faster. Kellin dug his nails into my chest, scratching it, and I bit my lip to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape my mouth as Kellin started gyrating his hips on mine, in the dirtiest way possible.

I released him of my hold and laid back on the bed, letting him do all the work. "Fuck, don't stop. Just like that." I breathed out as he started rocking his hips into mine, and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

Kellin leaned down and whispered into my ear. "You like that, huh? You like when I ride you don't you?" He said in a husky voice, and I could've came right then and there. All of this was becoming too much, and it was only a matter of time before I was completely spent.

Kellin put his hands on my chest and started bouncing up and down frantically, making us both cry out in pleasure. I met his thrusts halfway, the sound of our skip clapping together in the room becoming increasingly louder. Kellin looked down at me, eyes clouded with lust, mouth slightly ajar and his sweat-matted hair sticking to his face.

"Wake up!" Kellin moaned on top of me, I gave him a confused looked. Why would he say that? Especially at a time like this?

"Wake up, Vic! Wake up!" Kellin screamed this time, and in a second he disappeared from on top of me. I shot up in the bed, only this time the room was a dimming setting instead of light, and I was fully clothed.

Kellin was sitting on my shins looking at me in disbelief, trying to contain his laughter. I quickly put it all together, and realized that I had a sex dream about him. Here I am, trying to ignore my feelings I have for him, but then I have a fucking sex dream about the little shit.

"I.. Um.." I began, but I couldn't form a full sentence. My cheeks flushed red and instantly grabbed the pillow to try and cover up my little friend, then shooed a laughing Kellin off my legs. I don't want to be close to him right now.

"You have fun?" Kellin teased, while trying to contain his laughing and regulate his breathing.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to play it off like I didn't know what he was talking about, in hopes that he would actually buy it.

"Vic, you were moaning in your sleep so loud that it woke me up, and I'm sure that pillow in your lap isn't for comfort." He pointed to the pillow that was hiding my obvious boner. "It doesn't take a genius to figure what you were just dreaming about." He said with a chuckle. I'm glad he found this so amusing.