Chapter 27

hello sorry for the little wait i've been busy with school but if you guys could, i would appreciate it if you wanna go look at my friends new story. it's called true love comes from more than just the heart, and her username is therxpy_ its really good and an original plot and idk i want people to see how great it is so pls thank u so much ily 

anyways here you go i think it's sorta cute

--

[Kellin’s POV]

The next morning was just like every other morning, waking up in Vic’s arms. It’s not like I’m complaining though, I love being in the security of his arms. What woke me up was the ringing of my phone, and so I reached to answer it.

“Hello?” I said with a groggy voice.

“Hey Kells.” I was greeted with the all too familiar voice of Jesse. Most of the time I’d be glad to hear his voice, but right now it was just a nuisances since I was trying to sleep.

“What’s up?” I asked, wanting to know what he wanted so I could go back to bed

“I just called to see if you were up or not. We have plans, remember?” He said, bringing me back into reality a little bit. And pulling me away from my dream land.

“Oh that’s right. What time do you want to come pick us up?” I asked.

“Well, considering you just got up I’ll give you until twelve to get ready.” He said, and I'm pretty sure he was smirking on the other end.

“Alright, see you then.” I said, slightly annoyed that I had to get up and leave the comfort of boyfriends arms.

I looked over to see a still sleeping Vic, face buried in the pillow and snoring softly. As much as I like sitting here watching him sleep, I decided to wake him up. “Babe, it’s time to get up. We have plans today.” I said, shaking him a little bit.

“Leave me alone.” He grumbled into the pillow, pulling the covers over him. I sighed in slight annoyance with his antics; today wasn’t a good morning so far.

I slipped under the covers, making my way up to the sleeping beauty I called my boyfriend. I faced towards him, and wiped the hair out of his eyes, only to see they were closed. “Hey baby,” I said, getting his attention. He offered back a ‘hmmm,’ giving me the go to speak again, “you gotta get up and ready for the day.

“But I don’t wanna.” He pouted, mumbling still.

“I know, I don’t want to either, but Jess is gonna be here at twelve and we have to eat breakfast still.” The word breakfast seemed to catch his attention, because not even a second later he jumped up from the bed, stretching out his limbs.

“Come on, I want to get some pancakes before they run out.” He said, walking towards the door not even worrying about his bed head.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I chuckled at his eagerness.

When we got down to the dining area, we settled on a seat in the corner by the window. We were basically the only ones still in our pj’s, but neither of us cared. We got a few looks from people too, but we brushed them off. If we wanted to eat breakfast in our pj’s, then we will.

Vic came back to the table with four pancakes stacked high, a hungry look on his face. “You think you got enough there?” I teased, while biting into my apple. He just stuck his tongue out at me in return.

I settled on having an apple and some yogurt, which is better than I usually eat. I have to admit I’ve been making great progress with my eating disorder and I’m proud of myself. I’ve come a long way from just an apple a day and sometimes less.