Chapter 1 - wolf attack

Emily POV:
"Stop being a wussy and come on!" Molly said who is my oldest and only sister "I'm not going into the woods with you!" I said as I cross my arms.

"There's nothing to be afraid of! You think a wolf would come out of nowhere and eat you alive?" My sister said "duh!" I yelled "roar!" My sister said as she tried to act like a wolf.

"I'm going to eat you, roar!" As she ran to me and pinch my belly "hehe stop that tickles!" As I slap her hands away.

"I shall take you to my wolf pack" Molly said in a funny voice as she picks me up and walk into the woods "Molly, stop! I'm not kidding!" I said as I tried to squirm out of her grip.

"Emily stop whining! The sun is out and the nature looks fine" she said as she didn't let go of me "I swear if I get eaten up I'm coming to haunt you alive!" I said to her as I gave up on getting free.

"You don't know, we both could get eaten up together" Molly said "then that will give me a chance to kick your ass in heaven" I said to her and she laugh.

We talk the whole time while walking and finally Molly wants to put me down. She pointed at a cave that looks pretty big and scary.

"I dare you to look in there" she said with a smirk on her face "hell no!" I screamed and walked away "let's go home before the sun goes down" I said to her.

"Fine" she said as she follows me "um...Molly" I said as we walk through the woods "yea?" She said "you know how to get out of here right?" I asked and her eye popped out.

"I thought you was going to lead the way" she said and I dropped my jaws "how are you going to walk us in the woods and not know how to get back out!?" I yelled and then start pulling my hair.

"Omg! We're doom! I can't sleep out here with these insects and bugs! My hairs going to look terrible later! We're going to get eaten alive by bears! What happens if I don't make it? Mom and dad is probably worried now! Wha-" as I got cut off by my sister.

"Calm the fuck down! All we have to do is remember how we got here!" My sister said as she puts her hands on my shoulders "we're doom! Ahhh!" I cried out as I know that's not going to help.

I wasn't paying attention on how we got here and she definitely wasn't even paying attention to where she was going!

"It's already getting dark and we're stuck in the woods!" I screamed "if you stop crying and start walking we won't have to worry" she calmly said as she walk ahead of me.

"Don't leave me alone! I'm scared!" I screamed and ran to catch up with her "wait!" Molly said and swung her arms back and hit me to make me stop moving.

"Did you hear that?" She whisper and I gotten scared "yah! Don't play with me like that!" I cried and she covered my mouth "shhh!" She said and I felt like crying.

This is it! Goodbye world, I'm going to get eaten alive tonight...all thanks to my sister Molly!

All of a sudden I heard some growling close by and I hugged Molly. I started shaking because I was frighten "w-what was that?" I whispered "I don't know" she whisper back.

Each time it gotten closer I would hold Molly tighter. As it sounded like it was right beside us I flee. Leaving Molly behind and trample over sticks.

"Emily wai-" as I heard my sister say at first before another growl interrupt and this time it was louder "ahhhh!" I hear her scream and I stop running "Molly!" I screamed out but no respond.

My heart was beating so rapidly that I was breathing heavy. I stood there catching my breath and listen.

I started to hear growling coming closer to me and I didn't like it. I step away from the sound as I was still trying to catch my breath.

I guess I was so tired I didn't noticed one behind me as he jumped up out of no where growling so loud. I turned around seeing a wolf about to land down on me and eat me alive.

But all of a sudden something flash right by me and tackle the wolf down. It was hard to see in the dark but it look like a human! Is it a human?

"Run! Get out of here!" The person said as he was fighting the wolf off and I did what he said I start running as fast as I could.

I ran through the woods hoping to find a way out but then another wolf stops in front of me "where you think you going?" The wolf said and I freaked out so bad I passed out right there in front of the wolf.

The last thing I noticed was me dropping down to my knees and the wolf walking closer to me, before I felled straight down to the ground.

The last thing I heard was footsteps!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
(A/N)
I have finally updated chapter one 'vampire love'

It's not interesting right now but it'll be soon

Please comment and vote