chapter 21 - library ❤

Emily POV:
"In the library?" I asked out loud and then looked at Sam "that's the only place you'll find books" she said smart like.

I just roll my eyes and shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Okay, well I guess I'm going to the library" I said and Sam stood up.

"Wait! You're gonna leave me like this?" She said and I didn't realize that she was going to be left alone if I did go.

"Sorry I wasn't thinking clearly" I said as I sat back down and felt a little upset.

"What about you come with me I guess" I shyly said and she took her last bite before thinking about it.

"Ill only feel like the 3rd wheel but I guess we could go, since you wanna see your bae so badly" she said and got up.

"Okay, let's go" I said and we both threw our plates away. Then headed to the library.

Once we reach the front door to the library, I noticed Seungri leaning up against the wall with some paper in his hand.

He looked up at our direction and raised his eyebrows. Then got off the wall and walk towards us.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could have someone help me on my history paper" he said as he looked at us.

"Oh, well I was going to the library" I said and looked at Sam "well...I could, since I'm great at history" Sam said and smile.

"Great! Could we go to a empty classroom, so I can focus more on this?" Seungri asked and Sam nod her head.

"I'll see you later Sam" I said as I wave at her and she wave back "okay bye" she said and then walk along with Seungri.

Then I walked in the library and scan through the room. I couldn't find him so I try walking through the bookshelfs.

All of a sudden it got dark and I could feel hands on my face. It was so sudden I squicked and jumped a little.

"Guess who" a voice said and I could already tell it was Jiyong. I was smiling really big and grab his hands out of my face.

"Jiyong you scared m-" I said as I turn around, and he cut me off by giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

I was quiet after that and could feel my cheeks turn pink. He then smiled at me in a sweet way.

"I'm glad I had help to plan this all out" he said and I tilt my head "huh?" Was all that came out my mouth.

"I was worried you wasn't going to come because of your friend" he said and giggle a little.

"And if you did come with her, I had Seungri to help me out to get us alone and distract your friend" Jiyong said and I was shocked.

"That was your plan!?" I said in shock and he nod "so I can be alone with you" he said and I couldn't stop smiling.

"When I saw two figures through the wall I knew right then and there I would need Seungri help" Jiyong said.

"I keep forgetting you can see through walls" I said and he smile "I hope you didn't forget my love for you" he said as he hug me.

"N-no, I didn't forget" I said shyly and cover my face in his chest.

"Wow you heart beating fast right now" he said "stop" I whine as I look up at him.

But I couldn't get my eyes off his sweet soft smile. We just stared at each other for a few seconds before he bust out talking.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud...sorry" he softly said and gave me a peck on the forehead.

"Yah, you're making my heart burst" I said as I cover my face and take a step back.

"No, don't move away from me" he whined as he grab a hold of my waist and pull me back closer to him.

I still had my face cover and was so shy right now that I couldn't say anything.

"Don't you want to cuddle and be close up to me as much as I do?" He said and my heart was pounding.

"M-maybe" I said and he giggle "why so shy?" He asked and then try to move my hands out of my face.

"Mmmm, I don't want to feel embarrass in front of you" I said and looked down when he removed my hands from my face.

"Aw, theres no need to be embarrass. I think you're adorable right now" he said in a sweet tone.

I just stayed silent and he then gently grab my chin to tilt my head up.

"Please look at me" he said and I hesitated but I couldn't reject it.

Sadly the bell ring and Jiyong let go of me "I'll walk you to class" he said and grab my hand.

I was kind of enjoying our moment in the library together, but sadly it had to end.

When we walked out the library, he let go of my hand "sorry, I forgot we're suppose to be strangers to each other at school" he sadly said.

"Oh...yeah, i-its okay we'll just see each other after school anyways right?" I said

Please comment and vote

¤¤¤
Hi its Tye I want to say sorry for the long wait

But...

I would love some encouragement to keeping on writting plz