chapter 19 - busted?

Jiyong POV:
"W-Will you go g-dragon?" Chelsie shyly asked and I looked at her. I couldn't turn down a nice person so I smiled at her.

"Sure" I said and she smiled with joy "yay! Oh thank you thank you thank you" she said as she jumps around and then hug me.

"Um...okay you're hugging me too tight" I said and she finally let go "oh I'm so sorry" she said and bow down "it's okay" I said.

"You should get to class now, you're late" I said and she jumped "oh, yeah...okay see you later G-dragon" she said as she wave and left.

Then I heard footsteps, so I used my see through vision to see a girl about to turn a corner to the hallway I'm in.

Wait...that figure! It looks like...Emily?

"One way to find out" I said as I walked down the hall to turn the corner too.

Emily POV:
Im on my way heading to a bathroom. Not that I need to use it, but I do need to wake up in that class.

I turned a corner and all of a sudden I bump into someone. They bump into me pretty hard that I fell backwards.

"Ah, sorry" a familiar voice said and I look to see Jiyung on top of me "oh its you" I said and giggled.

He then giggled along too "what are you doing out of class?" He asked and I roll my eyes "why aren't you in class?" I asked and he sigh.

"I asked you first missy" he said as he position himself better on top of me and then we heard footsteps coming.

We looked the same direction to see Samantha walking towards us. When she noticed us she covered her mouth.

"I-its not what it looks like" Jiyong said as he quickly got up off me. He helped me up and we dusted our self off.

"G-g...G-Dragon trying to make out with my best friend in the freakin hallway" she said with surprise.

"No, we just fell on each other" he said and I tried to grab Samantha  arm to pull her away to talk to her in private.

"So it's true!" She yelled out and my heart starts pounding "Sam!" I quickly said and Jiyong was looking confused as he tilt his head.

"I saw y'all kissing in the hallways before so you can't lie to me mr!" Samantha said and I tried pushing her away from Jiyong.

"What kiss?" He said as he tries to remember "You don't remember? The time you took her out of class to make out before" Samantha said.

"Sam shut up!" I said as I try to cover her mouth but Jiyong grab a hold of me "no, let her speak baby" Jiyong said as he back hug me tightly.

"So y'all are a thing!" Samantha said with wide eyes "Yeah but you cannot tell anyone about this okay" Jiyong said and she nod her head.

"Don't worry I wont" Samantha said as she pretends to zip her lips shut "so what all did you tell your friend Emily sweetie?" Jiyong said and I got nervously shy.

"She told me that you came over to spend the night, and how y'all secretly dating" Samantha burated out and I felt my face turn red quick.

"Oh really? Did she tell you about her meeting my family?" He asked Samantha and she looked at me "no, why didn't you tell me that?" She said and cross her arms.

"B-because..." was all I could say and Jiyong laugh "you didn't tell her about the vampire part did you?" Jiyong whispered in my ear.

"No" I quietly said and he losen his grip on me "good" he said before giving me a kiss on the cheek "what yall talking about huh?" Samantha said with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, it's a secret" Jiyong said and I just agreed "how come I cant know?" She said "because it's between me and my baby"  he said as he put his hands on my waist.

"Emily tell me" she said and I didn't know what to do or say "No! Shes embarrassed of it if we told anyone" Jiyong said.

"But I'm her best friend" Samantha whine "and I'm her boyfriend! And I know there's things I don't know between y'all two but I'm not forcing her to tell me" Jiyong said.

"You have a point there" she mumbles and I sigh of relieve "we should all be getting back to class actually" I said to change the subject.

"Okay, let me walk you to class first" Jiyong said "awww how sweet" Samantha said as she watch us.

"Sam!" I said as I start to get shy "Okay okay, I'm heading to class now" she said as she points to the direction she's going and turn around and left.

"See you next period Emily" she said as she wave and I waved back "okay" I said before we started walking to my class.

"You can't tell her anything about me or us being vampires" Jiyong said "I know, that's why I lied to her saying we're secretly dating" I said as we walk side by side.

"Who said that us secretly dating is a lie?" Jiyong asked as he look at me questionable.

Please comment and vote