Chapter 12 - vampires power?

Emily POV:
"H-how you know about us having powers?" G-dragon said with a cracked voice. He was blushing so badly that I couldn't avoid it.

"Why are you getting red over a simple question?" I said trying not to laugh and he looked the other way "because" he mumbled.

"Because...what?" I said as I walk closer to him and he flinched as he noticed me getting closer. He sat up properly straight on my bed as I walked forward.

"Our power is kind of weird for vampires to have" he said as he took his eyes off me and I tilt my head "weird?" I said and thought about it.

"Is it like reading minds or super fast speed!?" I asked with excitement but embarrassment "no...usually people think that what vampire special power is but it's not that" he said.

So then I sat down next to him and it felt like he tense up. Once I turn to look at him, he began to blush again "does it have to do with turning a color or something?" I asked and then he stood up.

He walked off to the window and turn to face me "vampire can see images through walls" he said with his eyes close "just like bats can see in the dark, well we have the vantage to see through a building" he said.

My eyes grew big and lost in confusion "wait what!?" I said and he looked at me "w-we can only see a black image through walls! Not every detail in your body!" He shout out while waving his hands 'no' in front of him as he turn cherry red.

Then it processed all into me, on why he been acting like this and blushing! I stood up off my bed "YOU SAW ME IN THE SHOWER!?" I yelled and he ran to me.

He covered my mouth "shhh! Your parents are gonna hear you!" He said as he look to a wall and his eyes looked liked they changed pure black!!!

I jumped from what I saw in his eyes and he looked at me while his eyes turn back to normal! He was scaring me at the moment right now.

My heart was beating so fast that it cause me to breath heavy "d-do y'all eyes always change colors and do crazy things like that!?" I asked as I point at his eyes.

"I didn't mean to scare you, please just calm down first before asking anymore questions" he calmly said as he walk up to me and hug me.

But I pushed him away and cling on to my chest. How come this is surprising me so badly like this? Why can't I accept the fact he have crazy eyes turning red, black, brown or whatever.

"Emily" he softly said to me and looked upset "I-it's just, spying on people in buildings...just not right" I said as I shook my head.

"It's not like I can choose my own powers" he said upsettingly and then his eyes turn pure black again!

"W-what are you looking at?" I asked and he then grab my math book and sat on my bed "come here" he whispered as his eyes goes back to normal.

I slowly went to him and as soon as I sat down "don't y'all think it's time to go to sleep?" My father said as he walks in and we looked up at him.

"Oh! You're right, sorry sir" G-dragon said as he close the math book and stood up off my bed.

"Okay, goodnight you two" my father said "goodnight" G-dragon and I said at the same time and put the math stuff up.

Once our father left I got in bed and G-dragon turn the lights off. The hallway lights were still on and I could see G-dragon figure.

"Are you coming to bed?" I asked and he hesitated at first then came and joined me. We was laying in bed side by side! I was freaking out on the inside as the most popular and handsome guy was sleeping beside me.

I felt G-dragon moving around beside me "you can't sleep?" I asked as I turn to face him and he didn't say a word. All of a sudden I felt his warm hand on my cheeks.

My heart wanted to bust out right then and there! I just stayed still as he stroke my cheek and then he lean in to kiss my forehead!

"G-G-dragon?" I whispered "call me Jiyong" he whispered deeply and I couldn't control my heart beat!

He then wrapped his arm around me and pull me against him. I wasn't sure of what I wanted but I know I wasn't going to push him away this time.

"Okay...Jiyong" I said and then burry my face in his chest. I bet he's smiling right now but I couldn't tell. I start to feel sleepy from being in his warm arms.

"You should go to sleep to get enough rest for tomorrow" G-drag- I mean Jiyong said "you too" I said and he sigh.

"Vampires don't sleep, we hunt at night" he said "so you'll be leaving when I fall asleep?" I asked after yawning.

"Well..." he said and before he answered I felled asleep.

Please comment and vote