chapter 20 - is it true?

Emily POV:
"Who said that us secretly dating is a lie?" Jiyong asked as he look at me questionable.

S-so...this is real?

"W-well I just thought that we just did that so you could protect me" I quietly said with shyness.

"Yeah but..." he said at first and stop. Then step close to me. He tilt my head up with one of his hands lightly and look down at me.

"You should really take my words serious" he softly said and my heart was on fire by then "I meant it when I told your parents that" he said.

"Well I didn't think  you would want to da-" I started off saying till he cut me off "did that kiss mean anything to you?" He asked with a worry look.

"So that wasn't a dream?" I mumble and he giggled "no" he said with a smile "and nither is this" he said before leaning close to kiss me on the lips.

My eyes went wide at first but then I was enjoying his soft lips against mines, so I kissed him back.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap one of his arms around my waist. Then soon he pulled away.

"But we're in school, so this..." he said as he pointed at us "never happened" he said with a serious look.

"...Okay" I said and had a plain look on my face. Because I don't know if I should be happy or sad right now about all this.

I'm happy it's true that we're really dating, but upset we have to pretend like strangers at school.

"Okay, let's hurry up to your class" he said as he grab my hand and pull me to walk with him and I allowed it to happen.

I direct him to my class and soon we was here. He gave me a quick hug before opening the door for me.

I thanked him with a smile and walked right in the classroom. The teacher stopped teaching and looked at me.

"Well that was a long time in the bathroom" the teacher said and I just quietly shrug my shoulders and went to my seat.

He then started teaching again and I just waited for the bell to ring. Eventually it did and I was out of there.

I went to my next class period with Sam. I couldn't wait to talk to her!

When she saw me she grin as if she's going back to the subject earlier. I walked to sit next to her.

"So how long y'all made out that morning in the hallway on the floor huh?" She asked as she smirk.

My face heated by picturing what she said "We didn't make out this morning" I said as I roll my eyes.

"Mhm" she said and cross her arms "I'm surprised y'all were still dress as y'all make out all on the floor" she said and giggled but I felted embarrassed.

"Sam stop, nothing like that happened" I said and the bell ringed "Okay class everyone should already done this problem on the board here" the teacher said.

I quickly got my journal out and start doing the work. Sam did the same thing and through the whole class period, Sam been teasing me.

Once class was over we walked together to the cafeteria. When we got there I saw the vampire group together.

Sitting at their own table taking and eating. Sam noticed to and elbow me "look" she said as she points at them.

"Stop pointing" I said as I slap her arm down "we'll look like stalkers if they caught us" I said.

"And these fan girls aren't?" Samantha said and I roll my eyes. Then headed to the line to get something to eat.

We got our food and I found a table far from them. I want to be there sitting with them but I still have to act like I never really liked them.

"So why are y'all keeping it a secret?" Sam asked and I sigh "because he's popular and I'm not" I mumble.

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" She asked before taking a bite "all the girls love him and expect him to date a model or whatever" I blurted out.

"When they find out he's dating me then all the girls would be hating and bullying me" I said as I look up at her "he's protecting me by doing that" I softly said.

Even though my hurt don't like it, my mind understand the reason why.

I then start to eat "oh..." was all Sam said and we were quiet for a few moments. Till I noticed Jiyong coming over.

He's walking while drinking a bottle of water. I glanced but looked down at my food to not make a scene.

He walked by and placed his half empty water bottle by my plate. He did it so smoothy as if it was nothing.

It made me smile a little just knowing I'm still on his mind whenever we're not suppose to be together.

As he leaves the cafeteria I grab the water bottle and Sam noticed something written on the strip.

"Emily, look" she said as she grab the water bottle and twist it around so I could see it.

Come and read with me ;)

"In the library?"

Please comment and vote