chapter 16 - red eyes

Emily POV:
He finally came out the house clean and changed up in new clothes. I looked closely and there seemed to be a little girl at the door.

He squat down and hugged her, it must be his little sister. I want a closer view of her actually.

So I decided to open the door slowly as I watch Jiyong stand up and hug someone else. I couldn't see due to the fact they're closer inside the house than outside.

I pushed my door open and step one foot out the door. As soon as I did I noticed the little girl staring at me.

She's such a cute little thing! I just want to hug and squeeze her.

I got out the car with the door still open and noticed this time Jiyong and a man staring at me.

Jiyong looked at me with a worried look and I realized why!

I FORGOT! they're VAMPIRES!

Once I process that in I jump back in the car and swung the door to shut...but I was too late.

He caught the door before I could shut it. I struggle trying to not let it open any future as my heart rate speed up.

I was terrified!

"Dad! Stop, you can't eat her! I didn't bring her as our breakfast!" I heard Jiyong voice say.

"Dad?" I mumble as I look out the door window I'm pulling shut. H-his eyes...they're RED!

Just like the time Jiyong eyes turned red!

~Flashback~
"Yes, you need to play along unless y'all want to fight for her" G-dragon said and when I looked at him,

...His eyes were red!...

He quickly changed his eyes back to normal.
~End of flashback~

"Ah!" I screamed as the door slipped right out of my hands and wide open.

I looked at Jiyong's father as he look down at me. What now!?

As soon as I see his hands reach out to me I shut my eyes. I felt his hand on my shoulders and I jumped.

But then, I feel myself getting pull backwards. So I open my eyes and see myself away from him and out the car.

I quickly got up and turn around to hug Jiyong "thank you for saving me" I said as I burry my face in his neck.

"Oh honey, you got it all wrong" at that moment I knew that girly voice wasn't Jiyong. My eyes went wide and I slowly let go.

I step back to see a grown woman smiling at me "I saved you...for myself" as soon as she said that her eyes turned red too!

"Nooo!" I screamed out and ran out to the yard "Jiyong! Help!" I screamed and noticed he was holding his little sister and dad back.

I couldn't run to him but I can't run away forever with her behind me. I ran and ran as much as I could to get her tired.

Then I realized she's not behind me anymore. So I stopped and looked around for her.

"EMILY! What are you doing? She's right above you!" Jiyong yelled and I looked at him running towards me.

Then I looked up to see only a bat flying...bats during the day?

I looked at it confusingly then all of a sudden it transform into that women!

"Surprise!" She said as she jumped on me and I fell flat on my back. What the...

"It been forever since I smelled a delicious breakfast like this" she said as she sniff me. I tried to scoot away but she have all her weight on me.

"Mom! Don't you dare" Jiyong said as he comes closer but it seems like she didn't hear him.

She licked her lips and her red eyes started getting brighter, as she starts getting closer to me.

My heart beat was going crazy as she got closer and closer. So I shut my eyes and hope for it to go away soon.

"Mom! No!" Jiyong said and to my luck the weight that was on me was soon gone once Jiyong said that.

I slowly open my eyes and look to see Jiyong on top of his mom. I quickly got up "J-Jiyong" I softly said and he looked back at me.

"In the car" he demanded "bu-" I said as I took one step closer "IN THE CAR!" He yelled as his eyes start turning red too.

It made me flintch and I ran to the car and lock it. I looked out the window at them and noticed something weird.

His mom is biting on his arm?

I don't understand...why is he letting her do that?

Minutes later he gets off her and she got up like nothing happened. As if she doesn't want me anymore.

What did I missed?

Jiyong talked to his family and waved bye to them as he head to the car. I felted bad for disobeying Jiyong from the start.

He got in the car and shut the door. Taking a deep breath before looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry" I shyly said as I look down "I specifically told you to stay in the car" he whined.

"I know, I'm sorry I forgot! It's just your little sister look so adorable that I wanted to meet her" I said as I look at him.

Please comment and vote