chapter 15 - get ready

Emily POV:
"Are you Okay?" He asked and I nod my head while my head is still burried in his chest.

"I'm find" I tried saying with no shaky voice, but he then cup my face and force me to look up at him.

"Don't you dare lie to me Emily, I can tell something is bothering you" he said as he look straight into my eyes.

He whipped the tears with his thumb off my cheeks. I felt warm and happy when I'm with him.

I can't tell you how much happiness comes to my heart when he treats me like this.

As we look into each other eyes his eyes suddenly turn pure black and looked up. I'm still not use to this so I jumped from that and step back.

"You're dad is coming" he whispered as he let go of my cheeks and picked me up bridal style.

My heart skipped a beat to all these sudden actions he's doing!

What's with these sudden actions!?

He place me on the bed and quickly unlock the door. He then came back to me "pretend to be asleep" he whispered.

I hesitated to at first but once I heard foot steps in front of my door I shut my eyes and pretended to be.

I felt my eyelids flitch a little when the door opened "goodmorni-...Im sorry, why are you in here?" The voice of my dad said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry ser, I was just trying to wake Emily up for school" Jiyong said with his good acting skills.

"Oh, okay well I don't know why she's still in bed anyways" my dad said as I start to hear foot steps come closer to me.

"Emily, wake up!" My dad said as he slaps my thigh "ouch! Okay okay!" I said and got out of bed.

"Better at waking her up than I am" Jiyong said with a smile and my dad nod back "yeah, she can be a pain in the ass sometimes" he said.

"Haha, well if y'all want I could give Emily a ride to school" Jiyong said as he looks at me "but I need to head out early so I can go home to change" he said as he look down at his clothes.

"Oh! I see, well it's no problem with me as long as she gets to school and not skipping" my dad said.

"Dad!" I said as if he thinks Jiyong is that type of boy to do that.

"Trust me, I'm not trying to skip on school" Jiyong said with a little giggle as he looks down.

"education is my first priority" he said as he looks up at my dad and smile. My dad bought it and smiled a little "okay" he said before leaving the room.

Once his foot steps was fading away I turn to Jiyong "how can you guys lie so easily like that?" I asked as I was impressed.

He laugh and shrug his shoulders "vampires been here for centuries, we learn how to get by with people" he said.

"Oh yeah, of course" I said and hanged my head low "Well come on, get dress" he said as he snap.

"Okay okay" I said as I start to look for something to wear for school today.

He just stood their waiting and once I found what I was going to wear. I looked at him "what" he said and I roll my eyes.

"Could you turn around?" I asked and he finally caught on to what was going on "Oh! Okay" he said and cover his eyes as he turn around.

I then changed into my clothes for today as quick as I can. Even though I can trust him to not peek, I was still nervous.

"Okay I'm done" I said and he turned around and slowly uncover his eyes "nice" he said with a smile.

I smiled back as I felt myself twisting side to side. I then stop and went to find my backpack.

"Should we go now" I said as I walked passed him and to the door. I then turn to him to see if he was following.

"I'm right behind you, just keep going" he said and I lead the way to the front door.

"Bye mom, bye dad" I said as I open the door "bye sweetie" mom said "be safe y'all two" my dad said.

"Don't worry, we will. Have a nice day" Jiyong said before shutting the door. We head to his car and he starts to drive off to his house.

I looked at this beautiful house and dropped my jaws. Who house were we in before if this is his house?

"I'm not sure how my parents will be with a human entering the house" Jiyong said as he unbuckel his seat belt.

"So, I want you to stay in this car until the time is right to meet my family" he said as he held my hand and looked into my eyes.

"O-okay" I said and caused him to smile "great, I'll be real quick" he said as he open his door.

He looked at me one last time before zooming off and leaving me in the car to wait for him.

I wonder how his parents are like?

Can they not control themself around humans at all?

Please comment and vote