Chapter 4 - sister love

Emily POV:
Molly got closer and closer making me frighten of her now. My heart was beating so fast that I was struggling to breath.

"M-Molly please" I whispered as tears came down my cheeks but she only growl louder then stop to get in position to attack me!

As she jumps up to attack me, I heard a voice yelling at me "Emily! Move!" He yelled as he tackle my sister down to the floor and I stood there in shock.

I looked down to see my sister biting on G-dragon shoulder as he pins her down "s-stop!" I yelled as I ran and bend over to pull G-dragon off my sister.

"No no honey" Seungri said as he back hugs me and pick me up to not go anywhere "don't interfere with this interesting fight" Top said as he watch them fight like crazy.

"I agree!" The guy with gray hair said with a big grin "Jonghyun and Taeyang shut up!" TOP said while crossing his arms.

I wanted to stop them, but there was no way I could escape Seungri grip. Tears started flowing once I see my own sister being pin down by G-dragon.

Guess this is the part where he would end her and I won't be able to have my sister back! If only she wasn't a wolf...if only...

I shut my eyes and hang my head down, while letting the tears come. Then the growling stop and I hear a girly groan.

"W-what the hell are you doing on me!?" I heard my sister voice yell and I popped my eyes open. I look up to see my sister transform back to her normal self!

"MOLLY!" I cried out with a smile on my face "huh? Emily!? You got captured too?" She asked in confusion and I nod my head and tried to get out of Seungri grip.

He finally let me go and G-dragon got off my sister. I ran and bend down to hug her "I thought you was gone" I said with tears coming down my cheeks.

"I thought you got away and told our parents about my death" she laughed as she hugs me back and I giggle along with her.

"Eww!" Jonghyun with the gray hair said "we wanted to see more action!" The guy with black hair said "you're sick Minho!" G-dragon said to him as he holds his shoulder.

"blah blah blah! You got your chance with your sister, now leave" Onew said as he also looked disgusted at our sister love. G-dragon is right, THEY'RE SICK!

"You should go before they get piss" my sister whisper to me and I look at her "no! I'm not leaving without you" I said and then I heard the blond head guy sigh.

"I guess we'll do it the hard way" he said and raised his hand up "don't worry Key, we're leaving but we'll be back" Daesung said as he walk over to me and my sister.

"Come on" he said as he picks me up "what? No!" I said as I reached out to my sister and then Key, with the blond hair, snapped his fingers.

When Daesung started walking off with me I looked back to see my sister transform back into a wolf again. She gave me that same look before we were out the cave house.

"Now you know where your sister is at" TOP said as Daesung set me down, and I nod my head while look down at the ground. Then I look up to G-dragon.

He looked like he was in pain as he still hold on tight to his shoulder "G-dragon! Are you alright?" I asked as I rush to him "ah, y-yea...I'll be fine" he said as he dodge my hand from reaching out to his shoulder.

"This is all your fault little girl" Taeyang said while giving me a mean glare "I-I'm sorry" I mumble to G-dragon and he patted my head with his other hand that wasn't holding his shoulder.

"It's alright Emily, don't sweat it" he said while giving me a weak smile "but you're injured! We should get you to a doctor" I said and he shake his head.

"We don't need doctors, G-dragon will be fully recovered tomorrow like always" Seungri said and the others agreed while we walked through the woods.

Right! They're vampires, I forgot.

"I just need to go home and rest" he said but then I saw blood dripping down from his finger tips "b-but you're bleeding!" I said and he looked down at his shoulder.

"Aww man" he complain as he remove his hand away from his shoulder and it was cover in blood "this might sound scary, but could I take some of your blood since I'm losing a lot of mines?" He asked and I was bewildered.

"WHAT!?" I asked with my eyes wide open "vampire always suck people blood up to stay alive and keep their energy up duh!" Seungri said and I took a big gulp.

"Sure" I said and once we made it out the woods G-dragon came closer to me "that's not fair! I wanted to suck her up first!" Daesung complain.

"You always suck them up to death, hungry ass!" Taeyang said

Please comment and vote