Chapter 2 - vampire greeting

(A/N)
This is how bigbang will look like in this book
---

Emily POV:
"Why the hell you bring her here!?"

"TOP! Please stop yelling, I'm just being nice"

"You're always being nice! Vampires doesn't suppose to be nice!"

"I agree with TOP on this one, you're always helping others G-dragon"

"If y'all saw her getting attack by the Shinee wolf pack, you wouldn't just ignore her! Would you Taeyang!?"

"Mmmm" I moan as I open my eyes to see five guys standing in a circle. They looked at me when they heard me moan.

"She's awake! What we do!?" A guy with blonde hair said as he look at the other four guys "can we eat her!?" The guy with brown hair said as his hair cover his eyes, and then open his mouth to show his teeth growing out into vampire teeth!

I was so scared I quickly sat up on the couch and was about to stand up "yah! Daesung you're scaring her stop!" The guys with red hair said as he hit his arm.

"Calm down Seungri and Daesung, I got this" the tall guy with a hat on said as he walk up to me and I gripped the end of the couch. I was seriously scared on what he will do. He squat down to look at me eye to eye "remember us from school?" He asked and now that I thought of it...I DO!

They're known to be the hottest boys in school, but I never talked to them. I always thought they were weird and I'm right! T-they're Vampires!

I swallow and nod my head "now if you be a good girl for us and don't tell anyone we're vampires..." He said before grabbing my neck and getting close to my ear "we'll let you live your life" he whispered into my ear.

Which sent chills down my spine "y-yes sir" I said in frighten "good" he said and let go of my neck. He stood up while giving me a smile.

I was scared to ask any questions but I'm so curious! I looked at the others "w-where's my sister!?" I asked in a shaky voice as if I was about to cry. Because the last thing I saw my sister was her getting caught by wolfs. TALKING WOLFS!

"Your sister?" The guy with red hair asked as he walks towards me "yea, what happened to her?" I panic as I stood up "sorry, but I couldn't save both of y'all" he said with a sad face.

My face turned into a frown as I look at him "she's with Shinee now" he said "probably eating her" the guy in the brown hair that cover his eyes said and my jaw dropped "Daesung, shut the hell up!" A guy with pink and blond hair said as he hit the back of Daesung head.

"Or they could be turning her into a werewolf like them too you know" the guy with the hat on said and my eyes grew big "WHAT!?" I screamed and my voice cracked as I look at them crazy.

"Calm down honey, we'll explain everything to you" the guy with blonde hair said "okay, but first what is all y'all names?" I asked as I didn't know their name and they don't know mine.

"I'm G-dragon, the one that save you from the wolfs" the guy with red hair said.

"I'm Daesung, who's hungry right now" the guy with brown hair that covers his eyes said and lick his lips.

"I'm Seungri, the one all the girls come after" the guy with blond hair said as he smirk.

"I'm Taeyang" the guy with red and blond hair said.

"I'm TOP" the tall guy with the hat on said.

"I'm Emily, nice to meet y'all" I kindly said as I gave them a shy smile.

Then they smiled back at me, except for TOP. Daesung was licking his lips as he smile and Seungri was smirking at me. Then Taeyang only gave me a half smile and G-dragon gave me a sweet smile.

"So could y'all explain to me the Shinee wolf pack thing?" I asked to them "of course" G-dragon said as he claps his hands together one time and wind them together.

"There's another high school in our city which is not far from here called SM high school. That school is know to have a famous boy group just like us" G-dragon started out explaining "so there's a YG high school and a SM high school in this city, but YG got 5 vampire boys and SM got 5 werrwolf boys?" I asked and he nod his head.

"Also, the leader will fool you too...he might look sweet but he's not in private" Taeyang said as he butts in "I never seen how they look before, I mean last night it was to dark to see and they turned into wolfs. So how am I suppose to find them or watch out for them when I don't know what they look like?" I asked as I tilt my head to the side.

"We're on it" TOP said as he pick me up and swung me over his shoulders "let's head back to the woods and find their house" G-dragon said as he leads the way.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
(A/N)
Sorry for the long wait, but now that I'm out of school I decided to update :)

Please comment and vote