chapter 18 - act normal

Emily POV:
I got out the car and Jiyong gesture me to follow him, so I did.

"We're going to split up and pretend nothing happen" Jiyong said and I stopped "what!?" I said with a crack voice.

He then turned around "would you like milk and cafeteria food spilled on you by these crazy girls?" He asked as he walks up to me.

"No! Why would I want that?" I said as I look at him crazy "exactly, so it'll be best to continue on living like we was at school" he said as he stop right in front of me with his face so close.

"If they knew I was with you all night, you'll have rumors and glares all on you" he said as he stare me down and I couldn't do anything but just look down.

"Okay" I softly said "hey"  he softly said back and I looked up "Don't take it too personal" he said as he slide my hair behind my ear.

"I just don't want that happening to you" he said with a sorrow face expression and I sigh "I know" I said and smile.

The he smile back "okay after school when the bell rings, after 3 minutes, meet me at my car" he said as he points to the car and put up three fingers.

As he walks off backwards I nod my head "okay" I said and after that he was gone. For some reason the vibe changed so quickly.

I stood there for a good minute before heading to the school. I walked in and there goes the big crowed of girls rushing to Bigbang the vampires.

Then I spotted Samantha heading towards me "Emily" she said as she open her arms out to me "hey sam" I said as I hug her.

"So how's you and mr.hottie" she said as we broke the hug and she elbow me with a smirk on her face. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"He camed over my house yesterday" I said and she raised her eyebrows "oh really?" She said in a interesting tone.

"You better not be thinking dirty about us" I said as I push her shoulder back and she laugh.

"I'm not...unless you say that he spend the night too then maybe I am" Samantha said and I roll my eyes "no, we only cuddle" I said.

Her eyes went wide "So he did spend the night!?" She said out loud and I put my finger over my lips "shh, you're being loud" I said.

"Ain't nobody paying attention to us" she said as she look around and i sigh "ok, yes" I simply said as I threw my hands in the air and let the flop down.

"He spend the night and you don't have to be so loud about it" I said to her and she drop her jaws down "omg! Wait so y'all didn-" she said before I cut her off.

"No we didn't do anything but sleep and cuddle next to each other" I said quickly and she just grin "I know he wanted more" she said then glanced at the crowed.

I looked too but couldn't spot Jiyong. It shouldn't matter because I'm not suppose to act like I know him anyways.

"He's not as bad as I would have thought" I said as I continue on looking for him in the crowed "what you mean?" She asked and I looked at her.

"He's really sweet and smart. I was expecting him to be the opposite but he's not bad" I said "Oh really?" She said in a questionable way and I nod my head.

"They don't seem nice either though Emily" Samantha said before the bell ring and we headed to class.

"Well I gotta go, I'll see you second period" I said as I start heading to my class "Okay see you in a little bit" she said as she wave.

I waved back and we split up to head to our first period class. My first period class is always boring so I wasn't in a rush to get there early.

Jiyong POV:
Once the bell ring the girls slowly headed to class. But Chelsie wouldn't leave our sight and it bugs me.

"Please! Come to me party, y'all are invited! See I even made special invitation cards for y'all" she begged and I could feel myself giving in as she hands it to us.

"Waste of time if I go to y'all teenage parties" Top said and drop the card on the ground "you could have let her down a little bit more easily" Daesung said.

"Yeah man, like this" Taeyang said then cup the girl cheeks "baby, I'm sorry but I already have plans with Top that day" Taeyang said and gave the card back to her.

"Come on Top, we gotta go" Taeyang said and they both head out "wait for me guys" Daesung said as he ran after them with the card in his hand.

"Will y'all two at least be there at me party please" she sadly asked with water eyes and I looked down at the card "sure I'll go if there's gonna be dip and a pool there" Seungri said.

"Oh! Of course! Anything for you guys" she said with excitement "Okay then see you there" he said before walking off.

Please comment and vote