Chapter 6 - home sweet home

Emily POV:
"EMILY BABY! Oh my poor little Emily, you're okay!" My mother said as she rush to me when I came in the house.

"Mom!" I said as I hugged her when she came running to me "I was so worried! Are you okay? Where's your sister? Where did y'all go? What happened?" My mom asked as she broke the hug; and cupped my cheeks and check to see if I was bruised.

"I'm fine mom! It's okay, I'm not hurt" I said and she looked at my neck "then what's that?" She asked and I totally forgot about the bite G-dragon gave me and covered it up with a napkin.

"U-um...it's just a mosquito bite" I said coming up with a lie and held my mother hands "why do you have it covered up?" She asked as she tilt her head.

"B-because..." I started to stutter as I come up with another lie "it started to bleed from me scratching on it a lot" I said hoping she will buy into to.

She look at me for awhile then opened her mouth "okay sweetie, but where's Molly?" She asked and as soon as she asked that the door behind me swung open.

"Emily! Oh gosh it's Emily! Where were y'all? I search every where for you too!" My dad said as he shut the door behind him and hugged me to death.

"I-I'm fine! Me and Molly was um meeting new friends" I said to them and they both look at each other, then back at me.

"So where's Molly?" My mom continue to ask and I took a deep breath before coming up with another lie "with her new boyfriend still" I said and they was a little in surprised.

"But Molly never told me she have a 'new' boyfriend already" dad said with a confused look and my heart started to beat a little faster than normal.

"Well, t-they been knowing each other for about a year and started to date yesterday" I blurted out confusing my own self. Does that even make since? Got a new boyfriend yesterday? Like seriously Emily!

"Who is this 'new' boyfriend of hers? What happened to her old boyfriend anyways?" My dad said as he put emphases in the new.

"I-I um..." I said as I didn't have the answer to it. Damn! They be asking to much questions! Like goddamn!

"I don't remember his name" I blurt out with a straight face and my father just nod his head "have you meet him?" My mother said and I nod my head.

"What he looks like?" My father ask 'Fuck! Really dad! Really? Have to go there?' I thought in my head before thinking of one of the Shinee wolf pack wolfs.

"He have brown curly hair, tall, quiet, and handsome...with brown eyes" I said and they nod there heads "I would like to meet him actually" my father said.

I took a big gulp "sweetie are you okay?" My mother ask as she feels my forehead "she looks like she could have a fever" my father said.

"I just need to rest, that's it" I said as I slowly back walk to the hallway "okay sweetie I'll come in to bring you some soup too" my mother said.

"Okay!" I said as I was running to my bedroom and slam my door behind me. I lean against the door and slide my body down to the floor.

I took a deep breath and stood back up. I walk to my bed and fell down straight on my belly "I'm so exhausted" I mumble into the bed to myself.

I roll over onto my back and start to image G-dragon in my head. As soon as I started to think about him, I felt myself smiling!

So I grab a pillow and cover my face with it, so I could scream in it. I can't believe they're vampires and the sweet, cute one actually bite me on the neck!

Then I heard a knock at my door and I quickly sat up on my bed. The door slowly open and it was my mother with a bowl of soup.

She came to me "here's your soup sweetie" she said and I reached out to grab the soup "thanks mom" I said and placed it on my lap.

She placed her hand on my head and kissed my forehead "get some rest after you're done eating, okay?" She said to me.

"Okay mom I will" I said after swallowing a spoon full of soup. Then she left my room and I continue to eat most of the soup before drifting to sleep.

"Emily! No!" I heard his voice screamed out

"G-drag-" I screamed before everything blacked out. The last thing I felt was wetness drooling down from my neck.

I woke up and quickly held my throat while breathing heavily fast "it was just a nightmare" I mumble out.

I took a deep breath while shutting my eyes and then got out of bed. I went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

I went back in my bedroom and look at my phone "3am!?" I yelled out and then covered my mouth after I yelled. I should sleep now, I don't want to wake up my parents.

Please comment and follow