Chapter 13 - fight

Jiyong POV:
Once she was fast asleep I slowly and smoothly got out of bed. I watched her for a moment as she sleep. For some reason that beating in my heart I get when it's love started beating!

I cling on to my chest and looked through the walls. I see everyone in her house asleep, which gives me advantage to go out the front door instead the window.

I quietly dash out the room in a second, (vampire speed) and with my vampire vision I was able to dash out without bumping into anything. I decided to go through the back door instead.

If I do stay out hunting and fighting longer than I expected than the front door would still be locked. They'll just rethink if they did lock the back door.

Once I got out the house and walked around to the front yard..."well played GD" Onew said as he leans on a tree "you planned this out the whole time!?" Taemin asked in his wolf form.

"Who would trust their enemies to take care of a human family?" I rhetorically asked and crossed my arms "have you forgotten that your kind is also one of humans enemies?" Onew asked me.

"Oh! Have you forgotten the love of your life you killed?" Onew said and I could tell he was smirking "SHUT UP! Why are you bringing that up?" I said as I cling my hands into a fist.

I was really angry but shivering when she came up. I shut my eyes as if all the things would just disappear from me but I know it doesn't help.

"Come on GD, you know loving another human won't change the fact that you killed one of her kind" he said "you think you're protecting Emily but you know you'll kill her in the end" Taemin said.

"Who said I would get that close to loving her that way?" I asked "dummy! I have super hearing! I could hear your heart!" Onew said as he stood off the tree.

"The same heart beating sound when you dated Mina" he said softly as he walks up to me. H-he's right! She could be the next victim because of my feelings for her!

"Your hunger will get the best of you and go after anyone near you, and you know it" Onew said as he get closer "so stay in your damn lane!" He yelled which made me build up rage.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! You think I don't know my limits! You should focus on Jonghyun for always getting y'all in danger!" I yelled as I push him back.

"Don't touch my leader!" Taemin growl and jumped up to attack me. Then I move out the way and once he landed on the ground I kicked him out the way.

Then Onew punched my stomach so hard I crotch over from the pain. Then Taemin came back and bit my shoulder "ahhhh!" I screamed out as he dig his sharp teeth in my shoulder.

I then grab him by his fur and toss him over my shoulder. Then Onew came up and was about to kick me in the face until I grew out my wings and flew up away from him.

"Are you going to fight me like a man or as a puny vampire?" He said as he look up at me "don't get jealous that vampire have the advantage to fly and y'all don't" I said with a smirk.

Then I flew down, in a dash, to him. I tackled him down to the ground really hard to where he was groaning in pain.

I got up and once I heard Taemin growling from behind me I waited till he got closer and back elbow him in the face.

But I didn't realize Onew recovering until he grab my ankle! He slam me down to the ground and got up.

It took me a moment to get up from the ground, but once I got back up Taemin attack my arm. As Onew grab my hair and force my head to go down and meet his knee.

I felt dizzy but I wasn't going to give up so easy "too bad your members not here to save you" Onew said and then punch me right in the gusts where it hurts.

I spitted a little bit of blood out but that didn't stop me. I swung the arm Taemin was biting on and made Onew and Taemin collapse.

It gave me time to catch my breath and then I dash to them and grab Taemin. I threw him all the way to the road, but Onew had gotten me in a headlock.

It was so tight I started to loose breath. I tried to move his arms but I was too weak to force him to move. Then Taemin came back in his human form limping over here.

Once he got closer he came running up and punching me in the stomach. That moment, I started to loose vision as he continues to punch me while Onew squeeze my neck tight.

I can't deal with both of them!

Two against one is not fair!

I tried fighting back with my free hands and arms, but the more I move the more I start to feel like I'm going to pass out big time.

Please comment and vote