Request for @Bronson2015

(Derek and I left for season 4 and came back in season ( you can choose what happens next). I'm Derek's younger sister and the boys are Scott and Theo)
I made you Derek's younger sister It was easier I hope it's okay.

Rani POV
Derek decided we should head back to beacon hills I myself miss everyone.

"I hope they are all okay and alive" I told Derek. We are still in the car driving to beacon hills. We'll be arriving in about 4 more hours.

"They are okay they have Scott who's a true alpha remember" Derek said

"Yeah but that doesn't mean he can't be hurt by another supernatural creature" I said. I'm scared to think about how much things have changed.

"So what happened with you and Braden?" I asked Derek. I wonder of they are still a thing.

"We are still dating" he said with a smile. I've never seen him more happy with someone like he is with her.

"I'm happy for you. That you found someone that makes you really happy" I said with a smile.

                                 ~~~

We finally arrived to beacon hills I checked my phone to see the time. It's 10 am we are heading to Derek's loft so we can rest and then we'll go see Scott.

"Something seems different" I said once we were in the loft. I feel like something happened while we were gone.

"We'll talk to Scott later go take a shower and take a nap. I'll wake you up when we're about to leave" he said

"Okay" I said and started to walk up the stairs and into my room.

                                  ~~~
We are outside the McCall house about to knock when stiles appears in his jeep.

"Rani, Derek what are you guys doing here" he said and came up to hug me.

"We're back stiles" I said with a big smile. He then gave Derek one of those manly hugs which surprisingly he didn't push back.

"Scott is going to be happy when he sees you both" stiles said while stepping away from Derek.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked stiles

"Yeah well kind of" he said and took his key out.

"What do you mean kind of?" I asked getting worried.

"Scott is okay if that's what is worrying you, but there's a new supernatural creature. It's called chimera it has different set of dna in it" stiles said and went inside the McCall house.

"Chimera" I said and looked at Derek who seemed deep in thought.

"Scott is not here he's over at Lydia's house with the rest of the pack. He just told me to pick somethings up for him. Are you coming with me or are you going to surprise him tomorrow at school?" Stiles asked

"I'll just talk to him tomorrow at school. Derek let's go, see you tomorrow stiles don't tell Scott we're back yet" I said and started heading towards the car.