Theo when...

You and Theo were studying for a history exam you guys were going to have in a couple of days

"Ugh why can't I concentrate" you whisper out in frustration and drop your pen on top of your notes and textbook.

"That's because I'm here sweetheart" Theo said with a cheeky grin and a wink.

"Theo I'm serious. I can't fail this exam" you said looking down at your notes and running your hand through your hair.

"(Y/N) you're one of the smartest girls in school you'll be fine I'm positive of it. You've passed all the tests you've taken with perfect scores all year long" he said getting up from his spot across from you to pull you into an embrace.

"Thank you Theo" you said giving him a small smile. His words helped you calm down.

"I'll be back with some food I know you must be hungry by now" Theo said pulling you into a quick kiss.

"Do you want me to help you cook?" You asked him getting up from your seat.

"No no no you stay here and relax while I cook. You've been studying for the past 3 hours" he said giving your forehead a quick kiss and turning to walk to the kitchen.

"What would I do without you Theo" you said with a small smile 

"Hmm I don't know because I'm a gem" he said as he walked into the kitchen disappearing from sight.