Derek when...

"She won't be yours for long" Derek replayed the words void Sties said to him over and over in his head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"She won't be yours for long" Derek replayed the words void Sties said to him over and over in his head. He spent many minutes thinking over of solutions.

"Derek" you said as you slowly came into the room causing his head to snap up to look at you.

Once he saw that it was you who had entered his eyes soften.

"Is everything ok? Do you need help with something?" He said quickly.

"Yes everything is fine. I'm just checking up on you. You've been really quite lately. Is there
omething you want to talk about?" You said sitting next to him on the bed.

"Its nothing" he said looking down trying to maintain his emotions in place. Just the thought of losing you is too much for him. He hasn't cared for someone like he has cared for you.

"Derek please talk to me I know you and I know when something is bothering you" you said placing your hand on his cheek making him look at you.

"Remember what void Stiles said" he said turning towards you.

"Yes I do" you said looking down. Just the thought of losing what you had with Derek pained you.

You both met each other in a difficult time and since then both of you only made each other stronger.

"I don't want to loose you, you mean so much to me and just the thought of someone taking you away pains me" he said with tears almost spilling from his eyes.

"Hey, hey look at me" you said sitting on his lap and looking straight into his eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you I love you and it's going to take a lot to take me away from you. I'll make sure of it" you said wiping a tear away from his cheek.

"I love you too" he said and pulled you into a tight hug afraid to let you go.

"We'll figure something out together" you said as he held you closer, if that even were possible.

Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote!!
~A

Teen Wolf Imagines/Preferences  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें