Theo when...

Theo was waiting to for your date night

Theo was waiting to for your date night. You guys decided to walk around town eating ice cream for a bit and then head to the movies to watch a movie both of you wanted to watch.

After that you guys would go to a restaurant to eat something before heading back to your place. Theo would be spending the night at your place yo spend more time together.

Since the new threat to beacon hills both of you don't have much time to yourselves, but today was meant to be different.

As you came down the stairs you quickly spotted him and made your way towards him.

"I'm so sorry I took so long. Are you ready to go?" You asked him and he didn't seem to hear you so you waved your hand in front of his face.

"Earth to Theo are you there" you said as you watched him come back from his little daydream.

"I'm sorry you just look so beautiful" he said giving you a genuine smile.

"Thank you, you clean up pretty good too" you said pecking his lips.

"Ready for our day" he said looking at you straight into your eyes.

"Of course now let's go I want to get it started already" you said pulling him out the door with him laughing lightly behind you.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!!
~A