Theo when...

(A/N) Hey guys hope everything is going well with all of you. On to the story, enjoy :)

Theo has been one of your best friends for a while now, but recently he had been acting strange anytime you were interacting with another member of the pack

Theo has been one of your best friends for a while now, but recently he had been acting strange anytime you were interacting with another member of the pack. A couple of days ago you were at Scott's house after a pack meeting talking to Liam about lacrosse and what he was doing to improve his anger issues in and out of the field.

When you were halfway through the conversation with him Theo walked over and told Liam to go away because he had to talk to you, while giving him a glare. Liam walked away not wanting to start any problem with the older boy, to talk to mason things going on recently.

After the younger boy left, Theo only gave you a copy of the packet the rest of the members were reading, and then he walked away leaving you confused as to why he was behaving the way he was.

You were planning on confronting him today after school since you invited Theo over. At the end of the day you went home and thought about what you were going to say to Theo. Not long after you got home there was a knock on the door, knowing it was Theo you walked over and opened the door for him. You guys walked into the living room and sat down on the couch together facing each other.

"Why have you been acting different the last couple of days?" you asked not breaking eye contact with him. Theo was caught off guard with the question not expecting you to bring it up, and looked down at his lap where his hands rested to think of a way to answer you.

He knew that he couldn't keep his feelings hidden any longer and that it was best to let you know about his feelings even if you didn't feel the same way. "I'm just going to be straight forward with you, (Y/N) I-I've fallen in love with you. Through the last couple of months I had tried to keep my mind off of it thinking that there was no way that you could feel the same about me and that you only saw me as your best friend. I felt jealous to see that other guys around liked you and tried to make moves on you, that's why I always interrupted conversations and pulled you off. I know that doesn't justify my actions at all and I apologize for that. It's fine if you don't feel the same way just please don't let it affect our friendship. I-I can't lose you" Theo said looking at you and then lowering his head down to look at his hands once he finished.

"Theo, I've fallen for you too" you told the boy next to you with a smile. Once Theo heard that his head immediately came up to look at you as if any second you would say "I'm just kidding" or something to say that you didn't mean it. When he saw that none of that was coming out of you he leaned in and kissed you passionately.

After you pull away you both rested your foreheads against each others trying to get your breathing back to normal. "(Y/N) would you be my girlfriend" Theo said breaking the silence between both of you, and used his hand to caress your cheek while looking into your (E/C) eyes.

"I'd love to" you said looking back at him and then leaning in to kiss him passionately again.