Theo when...

You and Theo were walking around the school hallways before heading to a class you two have together

You and Theo were walking around the school hallways before heading to a class you two have together. When you guys walked into the class you took your seat next to each other and started having a conversation.

The conversation was cut off by the teacher that was introducing a new student. "Class this is our new student Tyler make him feel welcomed" the teacher said before directing Tyler to take a seat to the left of me.

"Okay class today we're watching a video and taking notes over what stands out the most in it" the teacher said before starting the video.

"I'm (y/n)" you said introducing yourself to Tyler because you know what it's like to be the new kid in a school.

"I'm Tyler but I guess you already know that" he said giving you a smile as you let out a giggle.

"We all do" Theo said plainly from the seat to the right of you. You turned to him to see what was up but he just looked at you with an unknown expression grabbed your hand to hold it and then just turned to watch the video.

"So Tyler, where did you move from?" You asked curiously. Theo held your hand closer to him as you kept the conversation with Tyler going.

"From New York" he said not looking away from you and you could tell he was studying all your features.

"Oh that's cool" you said and gave him one last smile before turning your attention to the front of the class where the video was playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You stood up from your seat and started to put your stuff into your backpack while Theo did the same.

"So (y/n) you seem like a really nice girl. Would you like to go out on Friday?" Tyler said to you. This caught you off guard and you just looked at him in shock.

"She's taken buddy. I suggest you ask someone else" Theo said grabbing your hand and gently pulling you next to him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" Tyler said and then walked off in embarrassment.

"That was unexpected" you said turning toward Theo and hugging him. You could feel how tense he was so you pulled him into a kiss to calm him down.

"If he comes close to you again I'm going to beat him up" Theo said with a threatening growl.

"You're not going to do that because then the pack will be angry that you tried to beat up a human" You said as the bell rang and started walking with him into the hallway.

"Fine I won't beat him up just yet I'll just threaten him" Theo said to which you just shook your head and laughed.