Isaac when...

Third person Point of View "Pfft I'm better than him, why is she with him?" Isaac thought as he saw you and Liam walking around and laughing together

"Pfft I'm better than him, why is she with him?" Isaac thought as he saw you and Liam walking around and laughing together.

You and Liam have been pretty close ever since he joined the pack. You both had a brother/sister type of relationship even though  you weren't related.

"HEY (y/n) can I talk to you for a sec" Isaac said as he quickly approached you and Liam in the middle of the hallway.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" You asked him stopping your conversation with Liam. When the conversation started Liam quickly said his goodbye and left to go find Stiles before heading into class.

"I wanted to know if you had any plans for this weekend" he said looking at you directly in the eyes.

"I was going to organize a study group for the next test but I don't really need to since I understand the unit pretty well, which leaves me completely available this weekend" you said smiling at him.

"You never need to study you're a really smart girl, that can do anything she puts her mind on" he said smiling at you.

"Awww thank you" you say slightly blushing and smiling as you put your head down to hide it from him. You could see the hint of satisfaction in his eyes.

"You're welcome (y/n). So since you're not doing anything I want to know if you'd like to hang out?" He said tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"I would love to" you said happily as you leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Perfect I'll pick you up on Saturday" he said smiling and giving you a quick kiss before heading off with Scott.

Before he was completely out of sight he turned towards you and waved as he threw a kiss into your direction.

You sent one back with the biggest smile on your face. 'Oh I love this dork' you thought to yourself as you turned the other way and headed to your last class of the day.

I'm so sorry I've been off for so long I hope everyone is doing great!! Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!
~A