Lydia when...

You were in class sitting next to Lydia and paying attention to your teacher since you had a test coming up soon and you wanted to ace the test

"Sooo (y/n) how about you, me, and a movie this friday?" Lucas (random guy) said in a whisper.

Lydia happened to hear him even though he was whispering and turned to glare at him.

"You know if you want to hit on someone's girl make sure her significant other is sitting right next to her and can hear perfectly fine" Lydia said not minding that the whole class just heard her say all those things.

When Lucas heard all of this he apologized and quickly turned away embarrassed that she had called him out like that.

You on the other hand looked at Lydia with admiration and love. She didn't want to keep things on the low  because she knew that both of you loved each other. 

Through out the whole lesson Lydia kept looking over your way making sure that Lucas didn't talk to you anymore. It's not that she thought you couldn't defend yourself; she knew you could but something in her snapped when she heard Lucas trying to ask you out.

After the lesson you packed all your things and waited for Lydia before heading out the class. 

"Are you okay?" You asked her as you turned to look over at her. Seeing as her mood was totally different than what it was earlier in the morning.

"Yes, it's just that I don't like it when people ask you out on dates when they clearly know you're with me" she said looking forward as you guys walked towards your lockers.

"You know I only want you, right?" You said as you both reached her locker but stopped her before she put her hands on the lock to make her look at you.

"Yes I know that (y/n) and I only want you too but it's just that it worries me that you might someone better and decide to be with them instead" she looked at you with eyes full of sadness.

"I'm not going to find anyone better than Lydia Martin. Come on lyds even you know that you can beat any girl and guy at this place" you say grabbing her cheek and kissing her on the lips. She quickly responded to it and you both pulled away shortly after.

The kiss was full of emotions, especially love, that you both felt for each other.

"I already did" she said as she pecked your lips and pulled you off the lockers towards your next class.

Thanks for reading I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote!!
~A