Theo when...

You were taking a drive around town with Theo because you felt like you guys really needed it

Recently both of you have been really stressed with everything happening around in Beacon Hills. From school to fighting the new villain.

The music played softly in the background as you looked out the window at everything flying by.

You turn towards Theo and admire all of his features. You start thinking about how he was a villain but he then changed and that made you fall in love with him. He proved everyone wrong.

Of course Stiles still had his moments where he would not trust Theo and be suspicious.

Once he came up with the idea that Theo was acting distant because he was cheating on you. It turned out to be the complete opposite, Theo was planning you a surprise party by himself and Stiles ended up spoilling it.

Of course Theo doesn't know about that, so you had to be an actress for that night. Pretending you had no idea about what was going on.

"Is everything ok?" He said looking your way with concern  but then quickly turning his attention to the road.

"Everything is fine I'm just thinking" you said quietly looking at your hands for a couple of seconds.

"Can I know what about?" He said looking at you again.

"About us" you said looking at him. You saw how his demour changed to one of worry.

"Are you not feeling the relationship anymore" he said worried that you'd want to end things with him. Wondering if he did something wrong to make you want to make such desicion.

"No Theo I don't want to break up with you" you said giggling lightly as you turned your attention to him.

"You had me worried. Please don't ever do that again" he said as he sighed with relief.

"I'm just thinking of all the memories we have together and how we've been strong together throughout all the things that have happened in this town" you said as he took a hold of your hand and pecked it. 

"I love every moment we get to spend together even if it is for the shortest time possible"he said and turned to look at you since he stopped at a red light. He leaned in a gave you a kiss, you were expecting it to be a pack but it turned out to be a passionate one. One full of love.

"How about we go back to my place and watch a movie? We don't have school tomorrow" he proposed as the light turned green.

"I'd love that" you said as he took a turn towards his place.

Both of you spent the rest of the day together enjoying every single moment of it.

Well now you guys can see that I love Theo 😂😂 Thank you for reading I hope you guys enjoyed that I've been pretty active today. Don't forget to vote and  comment!!
~A