New~ Jordan Parrish

Requested imagine for @SarahVn1 Hope you like it!

Sarah's POV

"Everyone please welcome Sarah Thames she's new here please treat her nicely and with respect" sheriff stilinski said.

Everyone's attention was directed on me it didn't bug me much but I was starting to get nervous.

I started to look around and my eyes spot a cute guy with brown hair and green eyes. He was looking straight at me.

I quickly turn my head to look at sheriff stilinski.

"Parrish you'll be showing her around" he said to the guy I was looking at.

"Thank you for welcoming me so nicely" I said to the sheriff.

"Your welcome I have to go take her of some things see you around" he said with a smile and walked off.

I walk toward Parrish so he can start showing me around.

"Hi I'm Sarah Thames" I said with a smile. Once I realized he already knew I wanted to face palm so bad but I didn't.

"Yeah I know I heard the sheriff introduced you" he said with a small laugh.

"Yeah should we start the tour?" I asked him.

"Yes let's go"

~~After the tour~~~

"This place is wonderful" I said to him as we walked to sheriff stilinski's door.

"It is but sometimes it can get a little crazy nothing we can't handle tho" he said.

Once we got to the sheriff's door I turn to look at Parrish.

"It was nice meeting you I had fun today" I told him with a smile.

"Me too. We should hang out sometime only if you want to. I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you into something" he started to ramble I found it quite cute.

I let out a small giggle and lean up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Does that answer your question" I said smiling at him.

"Yes it does" he said smiling back at me.

"I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow" he said and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said with a smile and turned around to walk into the sheriff's office.

I hope you enjoyed it I apologize it's a bit short. Have a wonderful day.