Liam when...

You guys were fighting another villain that Beacon Hills threw at you

You guys were fighting another villain that Beacon Hills threw at you. Like any other day.

"(Y/n) be careful don't get hurt" Liam said as you guys were about to start fighting.

You see Liam is protective but he knows that you can take care of yourself too.

You are another werewolf in the McCall pack. You have been in the pack longer that Liam but he made it seem as if you just joined 10 minutes ago.

"Liam I'm not a baby I know what it is like to fight a supernatural like us. So please I beg you don't baby me and focus on yourself" you said grabbing his hand before going into the warehouse with the rest of the pack.

During the fight you had to fight off a newly turned werewolf, luckily she wasn't that used to her abilities yet, so that gave you an advantage.

Liam had watched you from afar making you were okay but he realized you didn't need protection. He was surprised to see all your skills and just stood there shocked for a couple seconds before turning his attention back.

After the fight the McCall pack had another victory and you guys left to go meet up with Deaton.

During the car ride Liam looked over at you and started conversation.

"You did really good out there" he said.

"Thanks you did pretty good too" you said looking over at him.

"Now you can stop being protective and let me take care of myself" you said with a smile.

"I mean I guess" he said chuckling.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote!!!
~A