I'm Sorry~ Scott Mccall

(Y/N) POV

I have noticed that lately Scott has been ignoring me. He seemed a bit off and I were determined to find out what was wrong.

As I look around in the hallway for Scott I catch a glimpse of Stiles so you figured Scott must be with him. As I make my way to him. Stiles sees me and gives me a quick wave with a smile and runs off.

"Great" I muttered.
"Hey (y/n)" someone said behind me. I recognize that voice. You turn around to see Scott standing there with flowers.

"You think giving me flowers is going to make this all better" I said

"I was hoping" he said and looked down. It made you feel really bad but he can't just expect you to run into his arms after he's been ignoring you for 2 weeks.

"Why have you been so distant lately?" I asked.

"That's why I'm here I want to take you out on a date tonight and I'll answer all your questions there" he said with a smile.

"Okay" I said

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7 if that's okay with you?" He asked.

"That's fine with me I said" with a smile

"I'll see you later bye" he gave me a quick hug and left to Stiles' jeep.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

It was 6:50 Scott should be here in 10 minutes. I looked around my room to see if I had left any mess. Good thing there wasn't.

As soon as my clock hit 7 there was a knock on the door. I quickly opened it and Scott was standing there.

"Ready to go?" He asked

"Yes" I said as I walked out and locked the door. I live with both my parents they had to stay late at work today.

"We're going in stiles jeep" he said. I just noticed that the Jeep was parked in front of my house.

"Okay" I said as I started walking to the car with Scott.

"I was thinking about me making dinner and then watching a movie at my place but since I don't know how to cook a decent meal I ordered pizza instead" Scott said looking a bit embarrassed which I found cute.

"Don't worry about it Scott I'm sure it's going to be an amazing date" I said with a smile.

As we pulled up to his house I didn't see Melissa's car there so she must be taking a night shift.

"My mom's taking a night shift tonight" Scott told me once he saw me looking around.

"Let's go inside" he said and we got out of the car.

He opened the door and let me go in first then he walked in.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked me.

"I'm okay with whatever" I said.

"Can I ask you now why you where ignoring me" I said

He sighed and stood in front of me. "It hurt a lot to ignore you. I'm so sorry something happened and I didn't know how you would react to finding out" he said looking me straight in the eye.

"Scott you shouldn't be scared of what would have happen you know I love you no matter what" I said looking him in the eye too.

" I love you too" he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Promise me you won't freak out" he said looking at me worriedly.

"I won't" I said giving him a small smile.

"Okay" he said in a whisper and turned around I reached to touch his shoulder but he then turned around showing me his eyes. They were glowing yellow.

"I'm a werewolf" he said then his eyes went back to normal. "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore" he added.

"Scott I don't mind if you're a werewolf you are still you. I will always love you no matter what" I said as I put both my hands on his face.

"I will always love you too" he said and gave me a passionate kiss. Before things could go further there was a knock on the door.

"That must be the pizza" he said. He opened the door and paid for the pizza. We walked to the living room and picked a movie to watch. We sat down on the couch and played the movie while eating.

"I Love you" he said with his eyes full of love.

"I Love you too" I said with a big smile.

I apologize for not updating much and I also apologize if this is a crappy imagine. Remember requests are opened. OMG LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS AMAZING I LITERALLY CRIED. IM SO SAD THAT THIS IS THE LAST SEASON BUT WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE SEASON 1. Hope you all have a great day💖
~A