{001}

<Jimins POV>
I woke up tired. I heard the front door being unlocked and opened, and foot steps up the stairs. I wasn't scared because I knew it was Minji. She always comes over to wake me up for school. Minji knocked on my bedroom door, to let me know she was coming in, and stepped in my room without a second thought. "Morning!". I just looked at her with a tired face that showed that I had clearly just woken up. "No." Is all I said. "Come on, Jimin. Get up." She came over to me and pulled me off my bed. "I'm tired!! Let me sleep, woman!". She looked at me, and decided to "so kindly" show me her lovely middle finger. Ah, I love her so much.

Once I finally got out of bed I decided I needed a shower. I went to the bathroom while Minji made us some breakfast. She's like a little sister to me, and she practically grew up with me. That being said, she knew where everything was.

I came downstairs and sat at the counter.

"Whatcha makin' this time?" I already knew,

"Eggs." ...Shocker!
"You need to go get dressed. Don't forget to bring a change of clothes."

"Change of clothes? Why?"

"You've forgotten? After school you're going to meet the members of your band and have your first day of practice."

"OH MY GOD, THATS TODAY?!" I had totally forgotten! I'm so stupid sometimes.

"Yes! Aish, you are so stupid sometimes.."

"I know... You will come won't you? I don't wanna be alone."

"I don't know if I ca-"

"Please!!! This is a big day in my life and I don't want you to miss it. Come on, for me? Please." I couldn't let her get out that easy.

"Ugh!! Fine! I'll go!"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

School was boring, as usual. I couldn't focus. I'm glad Minji is going with me. I need it. I'm not very confident in myself, and she makes me feel so comfortable. I look around to see if she's out of school yet, because I'm picking her up so we can go to the studio together. As I'm looking I feel a buzz in my pocket, I look at my phone to see a text from Minji.
---
From Minji:
I'm out

To Minji:
Great! I'm outside.
---
As she walked up to the car, I got excited. This is happening! She's here for me, and I'm ready for whatever I need to take on at the studio, now that she's here.
_______________________________
A/N:
Yay!!!! First chapter!!!! I hope you like it!

Don't worry, I'm not going to make Jimin and Minji fall in love with each other. That's just wrong. Their like brother and sister, nothing more, nothin less.
Anyway~
Please vote and stuff!