{002}

<Minji's POV>  
I could see Jimin's bright smile as I walked toward  his car. 

"Hey, Jiminie!" I said, and greeted him with a smile.

"Hey!"He said practically jumping out of his seat. 

"I wonder if you're excited.." I said sarcastically. 

"I'm very excited!! I hope they like me. They probably will, right? What if they don't?! I bet they're better at dancing than I am. I bet they're all really good looking. I'm not gonna fit in. I know it. They're probably gonna hate me. They won't li-"

I couldn't take this anymore. 

"Okay, shut up!" He looked at me with shock. I felt bad, but I had to continue. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell, but you need to stop this. You're an amazing guy, and I know that they'll love you. You're a great singer and dancer. And even more so, you're a great friend."

He smiled at me, and I could tell that that's what he needed to hear.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

<Jimin's POV>
We finally arrived at the studio. 

I got the door for Minji, and we walked to the front desk.

"Names?" The girl behind the desk asked. 

"Park Jimin." I said with pride. 

She looked at Minji with an impatient look on her face. "You?" She said to Minji. 

"Park Minji." I answered for Minji because I put her name in the system as Park, not  Shyn. I don't know why, but I wanted her to be referred to as my little sister. 

"Open the door to the left, and walk down the hall till you reach a door on your right." She said with a shooing motion. 

"Thank you." I said as we bowed. Me and Minji followed her instructions, and were sooner rather than later standing inches away from a closed door. I looked at Minji, and she gave me a warm smile. We counted to three, "hana, dul, set!" And walked in without a second thought.

<Minji's POV>
My jaw dropped when I saw him.

_______________________________

A/N:
Chapter two finished!! I've actually (in the moment that I'm posting this chapt) have written up to 12 chapters! So you will get updates pretty soon. 😊 How did you like it? Sorry for any typos or writing mistakes.

Also, I'm gonna be putting pictures of Jimin of Jeongguk with girls that look like Minji at the top picture thingy.
I don't know who the girls in the pics actually are, so I'm sorry if it's someone famous that you know.
Plz try to put up with meh.

Thanks for reading!!💕💕💕