{017}

Four weeks later~

<Jeongguk's POV>
I nudge my nose into her ear, and tighten my squeeze on the girl that my arms are wrapped around.

Her back on my naked chest.

I plant a soft kiss on her neck, trying to see if she'll react.

Sure enough, she does. She turns around in my arms, and places her hand on my cheek.

My eyes are on her, but I can't help but overt my eyes to her wrist, which has scars just like the ones above the sides of her bladder.

Every time I see those scars, I feel sad, for a lack of better words. She did this to herself for a reason that she won't tell me. It's driving me crazy.

"Good morning." She says just above a whisper.

I try to hide the fact that I'm feeling pain just by the thought of her hurting herself.

"Hello, beautiful." I plant a kiss on her forehead, and leave my lips to rest there on her smooth skin.

"You always say that." She chuckles, and plants a peck on my lips.

She sits up, and places her feet on the ground. Her bare back now facing me.

I let my fingers slide down her back until I meet the very end of her lower back, still naked from last night.

"Oh, you were getting calls from Jimin this morning. I didn't answer them, in case you wanted to maybe explain yourself."

"Explain what?" She asks nonchalantly.

"Why you're at my dorm, and why you weren't at your dorm last night. You two had plans for your brother sister movie night thing."

"Oh my gosh, I forgot!?" She gets up and puts on a shirt of mine.

"He texted you asking why you weren't home. I don't know if he knows you spent the night with me again, but he's probably worried about you." I sit up, now sitting on my bed, my feet now touching the cold floor.

"Okay, I'll call him. Give me a minute."

I give her her phone, since it was closer to me than her, and she speed dials her brother.

She paces the floor of my dorm as she waits for Jimin to pick up.

"Jimin?" Sounds like he picked up.

"Hey. Yeah, yeah, I'm safe. Yes, I'm fine." I'm glad she feels 'safe' with me, even if that's not what she meant.

"Because I was with Jeongguk. I know, I spent the night with him, I'm at his dorm."

You see, Jimin hyung doesn't want me and Min sleeping together unless at his dorm so he could "watch over us", as if he doesn't trust either of us. So I'm sure he's gonna yell at Min and I, and tell us how we should not have slept at my dorm, etc.
...
"Yes, we did. I know the rules."

I can't tell what Jimin hyung is saying, but I can hear him yelling.

I get up and put my hand out toward Minji, hinting for her to give me the phone.

I mouth something along the lines of "Let me see". she gave me the phone while Jimin was still going off at her.

"Hey, Jimin! It's Jeongguk."

"What the fuck?! Why would you take advantage of Minji when she's alone like that?! You bastard! Keep your hands off my sister! I told you I didn't want you two sleeping together unless at my dorm, so I could keep an eye on you two! I swear if you-"