{007}

<Jeongguk's POV>

Knock Knock

I knocked on the door of Minji and Jimin's apartment.

I stood there for a moment waiting for an answer of some sort.

"It's open!" a male voice answered from inside. I assume it's Jimin.

I walk in, and state "Hey, Jimin! I'm here."

I hear Jimin in the distance saying " Hey! I'm in my room, i'll be out in a minute."

"Is Minji here? Can I say 'hey' to her?" Just as I say that, Jimin walks out of his room.

"She and her boyfriend are in her room. You can go say 'hey' If you want."

Without noticing, I drop my jaw. I think Jimin noticed, as he starts laughing.

"Oh, she has a boyfriend? I didn't know that.." I say in a disappointed tone.

"Nope, I meant her future boyfriend is about to be in her room. And by 'her room', I mean 'our room'" He loves to tease, doesn't he? I can see why, he needs something to make him feel bigger than others, considering he's so short. 

"So shes single?" He laughs at my excitement. (I assume that's whats he's laughing at)

"Yep. Go say 'hey' before we leave." Jimin says, and hints at their bedroom door.

"Thanks, Jimin!" I say on my way down the hall.

"That's 'Jimin hyung' to you!" He says.

I laugh at the fact that this little boy is older than me.

==============

I knock softly, trying not to wake her, but trying to let her know I'm coming in, if she's awake.

I walk in to see Minji in her bed, asleep. God, she's beautiful.

I sit by her on the bed. "How did you get so beautiful?" I say in a whisper as I move her hair out of her face.

Just as I say that, Jimin walks in.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" He says with a calm smile.

"I can't get her out of my head. Believe me, I've tried." I say as I force a chuckle.

"Jeongguk?" Jimin starts,

"Hm?"

"Do you love Minji?" He says in all seriousness.

"Well, I think so. I've never loved someone romantically before, but if I had, I imagine this being what it feels like. I haven't ever felt this way toward someone before. It's kinda scaring me, to be honest."

There's a silence for a moment, but Jimin breaks it by saying

"I think she loves you, too."

Those words, even though they didn't come from her, made me so happy. Without even noticing, I smiled. It wasn't an excited smile, or a surprised smile. I'm at peace. I felt relaxed and relieved.

With that, I took one more look at Minji, and said "Ready to go?" to Jimin.

He gave me a simple "Yep.", and off we went.

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

I like this chapter, I think its cute.

I wrote a whole chapter, and then deleted it, and wrote this one instead. UDIEWQI

OKAY BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for reading~ 💕💕💕💕

Insfires 💦🔥