{019}

Two years & six months later~

(Minji's pov)
Why does it always rain? I thought it was nice weather in Hawaii..

I sit on the bed in my hotel room owning nothing but silence, staring through the window, thinking.

I shiver at the feeling of cold fingers running down my back.

His fingers are always cold in the morning, along with his toes.

I turn my head to the side, looking at my lover through the corners of my eyes.

He smiles at my acknowledgment of him.

I lay back down by him, putting my face into his bare chest, letting him wrap his arms around me.

"Minji! Jungkook ah! Dinner!" Jin pounds on the door to wake us up from our afternoon nap.

"We're up!" I say in reply, even though Jeongguk is still half asleep. 

Hawaii is so beautiful. I'm glad they sent bangtan here for a pre-debut vacation. They need the rest. We all do.

Sadly, 4EVER isn't going to debut, but bts is debuting in like six months! And plus, I'm one of the new supervisors for bts now! So I have to go with them on their trips and stuff to make sure they aren't flirting, or breaking the rules, wink wonk.

I've gotten really close with the members of bangtan. They treat me like a sister. It's awesome. Especially me and Namjoon, we've grown very close.

Or "rap monster" if we're calling him by his stage name! Weird, I know. I like "Namjoon" more.

Everyone stopped calling Jeongguk "Jeongguk", because they all think "Jungkook" rolls off the tongue better.

Jimin got stuck with "Jimin", which he's a little disappointed about, but he'll survive.

And then there's "V" for Taehyung, "Jin" for Seokjin, and by the way, I called him Jin before they even got to choose their stage names, so I kinda like lowkey created it. And then there's "j-hope" for Hoseok, and "Suga" for Yoongi.

I've become really close with Taehyung as well, since he lives with my boyfriend and all.

Me and Jeongguk have been together for more than two years now, and I've really warmed up to him.

I know what you're all thinking, and no, we have still kept the rule of "not having sex" and all that stuff.

Although, we do sleep together every night now. Either at my dorm or at his.

Bangtan gave us the room in the hotel with one bed.

They are all used to us being all lovey dovey and being a couple, in fact, they've all walked in on us cuddling and making out more than once or twice. They are all so super supportive, it warms my heart that they encourage our relationship in such a healthy way.

And thank god Nim ssi still doesn't know about us, nor does the public.

Army are all too busy trying to find moments where Jimin, Jeongguk, and Tae are being real close. But let's be real for a moment, none of them are gay. Except maybe Jin, because Namjoon and Jin are like obviously an old married couple.