{024}

Four months earlier~

(Jimin's pov)
I pull Minji into my hotel room by the arm with great force. I'm pissed at her. How could she do this again?

As we make it to my room, I shut the door and lock it so that non of the other members can come in and bother us.

"What the fuck is this?" I say as I pull her wrist up with one hand, and use my other hand to pull her sweaters sleeve down.

"You did it again?! Why? Minji, you said you wouldn't!"

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"Are you and Jungkook having problems?"

She gasps, and widens her eyes at me.

"No, o-of course not!"

"Then what is wrong?" I calm myself down and place my hand on her head. She calms down when I do that.

"I-i," she sighs "..something bad happened.."

Holy shit.

She looks at me with fear, I can tell she's worried of what I might say. The corners of her eyes start to water up.

"J-Jeongguk is going to be a f-father."

She looks down at the floor, trying not to see my facial expression.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Tell her "oh it's okay" Even though it's not? Or tell her "you're such an idiot" which is honestly what I want to tell her, but it's not a good time for that.

Out of pure confusion, I cup her cheeks and pick her face up, look at her in the eyes, and pull her into my embrace.

"Are you mad at me?" Her question is muffled in my chest, but I can make out what she's saying.

"Yes."

...

"I'm so sorry." She says as she starts crying harder than before. I can tell that she regrets what she's done, there's no reason for me to quilt trip her at this point. What's done is done.

"I love you, so so much. Okay? That won't change. We can get through this." I finish my sentence and kiss her head that is under my chin. I may be short, but she's shorter.

"Does Jungkook know?"

She jumps off of me and shakes her head furiously. Eyes wide, and waving her hands frantically.

"No, no, no, no, oh my goodness, no, please, no."

"Okay, okay, calm down. I get it, we won't tell Jungkookie."

"Okay, sorry." She looks down at the floor as she plays with her fingers.

"Are we going to tell anyone?"

"We can tell Namjoon, he can help us." Minji says as she looks back up at me.

"So, how are we gonna do this?"