{008}

<Minji's POV>

"Do you love Minji?" I heard Jimin's voice muffled, right by me.

"Well," I heard Jeongguk start,

"I think so." Wait, what?

"I've never loved someone romantically before, but if I had, I imagine this being what it feels like. I haven't ever felt this way toward someone before. It's kinda scaring me, to be honest."

What do I do?! I can't just get up and say 'I LOVE YOU, TOO, BABY!', I can't! I, I can't love him.
I don't-, I just-, I can't.

Silence fills the room, before I tap Jimin's back softly with my arm, to the point where Jeongguk doesn't notice, thank God.

I open my left eye slightly, to see Jimin looking at me. I smile, and nod ever so slightly.

He gets the hint and says

"I think she loves you, too." I don't know why I did it, I can't love him, but, but, I don't know..

They say a few words, and start to leave the bedroom. Jimin stops at the door, and looks at me.

I smile, even though I'm screaming at myself in the inside.

It clearly isn't to early for him to be a little tease, and he makes a hole with his pointer finger and his thumb, and puts his pointer finger from his other hand in the hole. What an idiot.

I, being the sweet "little sister" I am, give him a lovely view of my beautiful middle finger.

He winks at me, shuts the door, and before I know it, the apartment is filled with silence.

----------

Four Hours Later~
__________

Saturday, 11:14 am

To Jimin:

I'm getting lunch with Kyung, probably wont be home when u get out of practice

From Jimin:

k cool :p ill hang with lover boy

To Jimin:

Jeongguk?

From Jimin:

Yeah him ^^ be safe

To Jimin:

okay you 2 :D ily

From Jimin:

ily2 :*

__________

It's 11:14am, and Jimin doesn't get out of practice till one, so I had to find something to do.

I'm going to lunch with Lee-lee, and then we'll come to my apartment. Shes gonna help me pack, I've got to move from my apartment into our dorm before Friday.

She'll be over in about fifteen minutes.

I decide to scroll through my social medias while I wait.

I don't know why, but I love looking through these "Jikook" fanpages. Hell, if I didn't know Jimin and Jeongguk, I would probably think they were a couple too!

Looking through these pictures makes me realize how touchy and in-your-face Jiminie is. It's kinda weird when you think about it. Now that I think about it, I would probably think Jimin to be gay as well. Maybe he isn't telling me something.. I'll talk to him about that later.

I scroll for a few more minutes, before hearing a knock, and a loud "Get the door, Min! I need to use the bathroom!" from outside.

I hop off the couch, and run to the door.

As soon as I do so, Lee runs through the door, and to my bathroom.

"Damn, Lee-lee! You could have texted me." I chuckle.

I hear her slam the door, and sooner rather than later, I hear her yell "I feel better!"

I roll my eyes and chuckle to myself. Gotta love my best friend!

Once shes done, she comes out and says "Where we goin'?"

"I don't care."

"Then lets go to 용수산 (Yong Su Sa)"

"Yum! Okay, lets go."

_____________________________

I'm too hungry for this.... I've got 11 chapters written, guys! Sorry for the boring update, this chapt isn't much, just a little bit of fluff, not even really. And Lee-Lee is Min's best friend, idk if you remember her:

 And Lee-Lee is Min's best friend, idk if you remember her:

So yeah~~~ ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!! Mrjekdmtieskfjrk AHHHHThanks for reading!!💕💕💕💕

So yeah~~~
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!! Mrjekdmtieskfjrk AHHHH
Thanks for reading!!💕💕💕💕

Insfires 💦🔥