{009}

<Minji's POV>

"He actually said he loves you!?" Lee said in shock.

"Yep."

"What did you do?"

"I let Jimin know that he could say that I love him back."

"So Jimin told Jeong- whats his name?"

"Jeongguk."

"Okay, okay so Jiminie told Jeongguk that you love him?"

"Yes. I think he was happy to hear, even if he didn't hear it from me."

"Awe! That's so cute!" She said with a bright smile.

"So do you love him back? Like, really?"

"I think. The thing is, I know literally almost nothing about him."

"Well allow me to help." She said as she quickly took my phone out of my hand.

"Hey! What are you doing this time?"

"Just giving you a little push, that's all."

"No bull shit again, alright?"

"Alright, alright."

I waited for her to finish whatever she was typing up.

Once she was done, she handed me the phone, I quickly went to my messages to see what bull shit she said to him.

I see she sent one message, and that Jeongguk already replied.

__________

To Jeonguuk:

Lets go out tonight. You can pick me up at 8, sound good for you?

From Jeongguk:

Okay, cool. See you then.

__________

I look at her in disbelieve.

"Did you really?" I say, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Someones got a date tonight!" She said in a childish tone.

"I thought we were gonna pack tonight!"

"We can pack until you need to get ready. I'll help pick out an outfit, it'll be fun!"

"You're such a kid." I say and roll my eyes are her.

"Hurry up and eat so we can get back to your apartment and get you ready!"

"You mean 'and pack', right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Alright. Then get ready!" I roll my eyes and finish eating.

----------

At Minji's Apartment~

Jimin is sitting in the living room, waiting for me. As usual.

As soon as I walk through the door, he gets up and walks toward me and Lee.

"You asked Jeongguk out on a date?" He walked up to Lee instead of me for some reason.

"I know you did it, Lee. You always do this bull shit!"

"That's what I said!" I say and raise my arm in the air.

Lee-lee didn't look scared, she knew this was gonna happen. She grew up with me and Jimin, ever since she was nine years old. She's the same age as me, (15) So she knows me and Jiminie pretty well.

"She likes him, and if I hadn't gotten involved, she would wait for him to make the first move, and you know it. She needed help, and I knew you weren't going to give it to her." Damn.

She didn't sound mad, she knew Jimin couldn't argue with that. She grabbed my wrist and said the last word:

"We're gonna go pack. Love ya, bro!" She said in a happy tone, as we go to my room, and start packing.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

BORING, i know, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but we covered a good bit, goin on a first day woop woop!

I told my friend I was writing and she goes "Smut ?" So I said "no. Not yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Its the first day, so I think smut should wait till later ;)" and she says "Yeah, thats probably best." ;;;;;;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):):):):):):;);););0:0:):0:0hre.hjgu84qwtr[

My older sister told me I should have a smut scene like jeez i wanna be pure. (Yeah thats not gonna last long......)

ANNNNYYYYYYYYWWWAAAAAYYYYYSSESEESSESESEES thanks for reading!💕💕💕

Feedback is v appreciated😁🙏🏻👍🏻👎🏻

SORRY for any grammar or punctuation errors, I forgot to read over it before I published it...

Insfires 💦🔥