{027}

Eight weeks later~

"Ah!" I yell as I sit up out of my bed. Almost as if my spine sprung up.

I rub my eyes and look around.

"Jungkook?" I say just below a whisper as it echoes through the room.

and to come to find out that what I was seeing was simply my subconscious at work while I was sleep.

The room feels emptier than usual.

The room feels colder than usual.

Ever since that night, I can't think straight about him.

I need to do something.

I look at my phone that was resting on my side table.

The time is 4:39 am. Maybe Namjoon will be up. He's usually up early.

I look over at Hoseok, making sure I didn't wake him. Sure enough, he's asleep, considering he is a heavy sleeper. I look over at where Yoongi used to sleep, but then I remember that we changed the roommates a little since Minji entered and left the picture.

I put my feet on the heated floor of my bedroom, and start to walk slowly toward the door. As I open the door, I look down the hall to see if any lights are on. Sure enough, Namjoon's bedroom light is on.

I walk down the hall slowly, as if the slower I go, the quieter I will be, as I try to avoid the one squeaking plank of wood next to Yoongi's room door.

Once I get two doors down, I'm greeted with Namjoon and Jin's room door. I knock on the door softly with the tip of my pointer and middle finger. I hear Namjoon speak softly, saying a quiet "come in".

I do as he says, and open the door slightly enough for me to stick my head through.

"Hey, Namjoon."

He looks up from his notebook that he was previously writing his lyrics for whatever song in.

"Oh, hey Jimin. What're you doing up?" He sets down his book on his bed and gives me his full attention.

"Can we talk for a minute, in private?"

He looks over at Jin, who is sleeping, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, considering no one knows that Min is alive.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." He gets up and walks toward me. Turning off the light and closing the door behind him as we walk to the bangtan room.

As we go in and turn on the lights, I sit at the desk, as he sits on the couch.

"What's up, kiddo?" He asks as his voice gets deeper as he rests his arms on his knees.

"I had a dream. I bad dream. It was me and Jungkook. I keep seeing him doing horrible things, like hurting himself, and I keep seeing him dying in different ways." I try to explain to Namjoon, realizing how bad it sounds as the words spill out of my mouth.

"Oh, that's it? Well, I thought you were gonna say something awful." He chuckles "well It was just a dream. No big deal." Ah, he doesn't understand.

"No, the problem isn't the dream, well, it is, but it isn't the main problem. The main problem is that he's already done things in real life that's happened so far in my past dreams. Almost like I'm seeing the future. And if I am, then he will be doing way worse than just cutting himself. Is that something that could happen?"

Namjoon looks down, and rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh my, um, it could. Let me make sure I understand you; you're having scary thoughts about things happening to Jungkook, and your dreams have come true several times. is that right?"