Chapter 001_DEO

Kara
I flew onto the scene of the newest incident surrounding aliens.

"Alex, what's the situation?" I ask walking over to the crater where a boy laid in the middle with his eyes wide open looking around as people checked his vitals.

"He's the situation." She answered standing next to me as I smiled a little.

"What happen this kid fell in a hole?" I asked as Alex just stared at the kid.

"No, he fell from space," Alex said as I turned and stared at her."There a strong possibility that he's Kryptonian if he fell through the Earth atmosphere without a scratch."

Elliot
I was loaded on the stretcher by some people and put in the back of a vehicle while three people sat in the back of it including a girl in yellow, blue and red. I knew what the big S on her chest meant she was a Zor-El.

"Stronger together." I whispered as I turned my head  away from her.

"What did he say?" The girl with the S asked Alex as I realized they couldn't understand me.

"I don't know-" She started I cut her off.

"I said stronger together that S." I said in a hoarse voice in English.

"That's right h-how do you know that?" She asked pinching a piece of her skirt.

"The Zor-Els well known on my planet Krypton-2 as a symbol of hope that Astria could help save us like she was trying to save Krypton." I responded as I felt sadness grow in my heart, I knew Astra she had been kind to my people and warned us about out planet dying we were able to save it but I still have no idea how I ended up floating space.